Britney Baby Raisin' -- It's Art!

9/4/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' parenting troubles have inspired an artist to create a new "installation" -- complete with baby, Cheetos and a Pepsi sippy cup. It's just like lookin' in a mirror, y'all!

Ryan Crotty, who irked Lindsay Lohan earlier this summer with his faux "Wanted" posters, created "Oops, I Left My Kids Again," because he thinks Brit Brit is inspirational. If anything, she's inspired thousands of teenage girls not to marry backup dancers.

Crotty's baby doll even sports a bib that says, "If found please return to Popeye's Chicken." The scary thing is ... it might come to that.

Ding dang!

memine

Ok. Kind of funny. But this is definitely NOT ART!!! Good God. If this is art, then anyone can be an artist. Awful. I don't even know how this made the news. Got anything better to do?

doesnt matter

this is too much ....losers....
and its cheetos all over the baby's face....not herpes....
either or ...the "art" is way outta line....

Debbie

Everyone has personal issues and goes through personal problems and to continue to harp on her situation and make a big drama out of her problems is nonsense. The public needs to leave this woman alone, obviously she is stressed, and has issues no need to bash this woman at all. She is not a bad person and I'm sure she loves her children. SOME men (not all) can sure screw a good woman up!!!!

leyils

i thought it was hilarious maybe a little harsh but stil funny.!

Me

In my opinion, I think you are all full of it. Who cares what this man creates? It's America, at least where I am at. Oneday her kids will see all the other things she has done and I am sure one silly picture isn't going to scar the kids for life, she will. After all she is addicted to drugs and doesn't take good care of her kids, if it was an "normal" American would have had their kids taken away and been placed in jail for a very long time.

I think every American has the right to voice their opinion, good or bad. To say this is crossing the line is completely arrogant. She has crossed the lines many times and when you think of what the kids will see when they grow older, it may be a picture of their mother in Playboy, a mugshot, or needle marks on her arms!

Richard

What a HOOT! Very funny!

Woody

Yeah, I laughed....... Hell, Britney did it on herself by having them but, they are here and also.... we must respect that. But the next time you do want to have a baby..... don't. Keep your legs closed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4