Halle Berry

... Baby on Board!

9/4/2007 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_halle_ex_tmz_01-1TMZ has learned that producers of the upcoming Lionsgate film "Tulia" have scrapped plans to start filming in October -- as the film's star, Halle Berry, is three months pregnant!

A source close to the production tells us Berry, 41, who is currently dating hottie model Gabriel Aubry, was set to star in the movie about the drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas. The film, which was scheduled for a 2008 release, was to be directed by John Singleton and also starred Billy Bob Thornton.

We're told the project has not been shelved entirely; producers may decide to pick it up at a later date.

UPDATE: Halle Berry has confirmed the news of her pregnancy to "Access Hollywood." Congrats!

Mags

Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton in the same movie? They'll be an item within two weeks. Both are needy, unstable and have a real talent for getting into destructive relationships

Scout

Yes she has had surgery, she had her nose and her breast done. Not a big deal just stating the facts.

Juniper

to #44. Medically speaking, Halle's eggs are old. The probability of her conceiving on her own is low and if she did use her own eggs, her probability of a baby born with a problem is signicantly marked. That said, my friend got pregnant on her own at 43 but as a fertility nurse, I've seen many women in their 40s struggling to achieve and maintain pregnancies. Don't be so offended because people are saying her eggs are old. They are.

Le

Congrats, Halle! And to those complaining about her having a child out of wedlock, having two parents in the home is no guarantee that a child will turn out okay. Kids can be raised in a loving home and still rebel. There are also children raised by single parents that turn out to be great contributors to society. Don't throw everyone in one box.

monique

If a woman is healthy and takes good of herself, she can have a baby into her late 40's.
Didn't Gina Davis have twins at 45? Well, then.

Ash

I'm so happy for her! I really hope this is true,

Angiebaby

I can't stand those Hollywood b****es. According to rumors, Halle has been pregnant for about 14 months now, and she isn't even showing. In the meantime, I look like I'm so preggers I could pop at any moment now. But I'm not. :-(((

Candy Cane

Great, another unwed mother.

Candy Cane

LOL

Angiebaby

If the woman eats a burrito, fans send her baby clothes. I will be so happy for Halle when the news is true. I will feel joyful when her dreams of motherhood are fulfilled.

anonymous

Halle is beautiful, but she cannot act and her career is over anyway so who cares.

Ida

Haley, Couldn't you have been the one and only celebrity to have gotten pregnant AFTER you were married? I've never seen so many ilegitimate babies being born to these celebrities. No wonder the kids grow up to be Lindsay Lohans, Paris Hiltons and Brittney Spears. I thought Haley Berry was smarter than the rest, but good luck to her and the baby.

Flake

MILF

Jamie is a liar and he/she knows it

45. #44--you must be older than dirt.

Posted at 5:06PM on Sep 4th 2007 by Witch of the West

Not you idiot I am 34 but I have a few family members who had their children in their 40's and I love all my nieces and nephews. But based on your response I would say your are a mother on welfare who has nothing better to do than have another child and let me support it.

hello, it

Love her! Very happy for her!