O'Reilly OK with Talking to Rita Cosby

9/4/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that FOX News' righty flamethrower, Bill O'Reilly, is still planning to interview Rita Cosby about her controversial Anna Nicole book, legal threat or no threat -- even though the "Today" show pulled the plug on their interview this morning, after getting a searing letter threatening legal action from Howard K. Stern's lawyer, Lin Wood.
O'reilly, rita cosby
We're told that Cosby has confirmed her appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor" this evening and is scheduled to appear on several other news and talk shows this week. Early this morning, "Today" backed out of its sit-down with Cosby after Wood threatened to sue the program for any false information that she might pour forth during her talk with Matt Lauer.

Lovers4Life

Never liked him ...either
both are Jerk-offs , Oooooooooo she will jerk him off

Dawn Day

Well let's hear what she has to say! I'll be watching...

Joy

Oh my gosh where is my Len Wood-Larry get him on the phone so we can stop that mean Rita saying bad things.

Nutz

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog likes to "poop" on O'Reilly..........LOL

Hope

Larry will be rotting in hell. That is where he belongs.

redheadisnotdead

You go girl! And by girl I mean Bill.

getting tired of crap

Will Billo offer Rita free use of his loofa?

Dan H.

When did Bill O'Reilly become a righty bombthrower? He's tossed bombs at both sides quite often so that usually would make him an equal opportunity bomb thrower in my book.

Jill

Right On Bill O'Reilly! I'll be watching!

SuperStarSteve

Birkhead flew to the Bahama's only when he had to. I wonder what proof Cosby has that Birkhead and Stern were secret red hot male lovers after a doped up bimbo's fortune...sure it sounds like a good book, but don't call a fiction book non fictional. We need more than a book from two losers from the"Fox Noise" division.

Dan H.

Um...Rita doesn't work for Fox, and Bill didn't write the book.

Liz

O'Reilly is not afraid of these lying men. You go Rita & tell the truth.

Karen

Well, Fox was always against Howard and Had the Crazies on their shows nighly. I think they are going at the Greta Show.....Which O Quinn made so vile remarks............Vergie was on their more than once................
Wasn't Rita at the Funeral with Vergie and escourted off the property by security guards.

E Gentry

This is why O'Reilly is on television, all of you that don't want to hear what he has to say, there are two buttons on the remote, just for you, to take care of that, channel and off. So you lunk heads have two chances of knowing how to spell at least one of them.

Christmas

Go Rita I will be watching. I want to watch Birkhead and Stern go down. This is wonderful. Matt is a wienee.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments