Video of Howard and Larry? The Plot Thickens

9/4/2007 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With reports swirling that there's video of Larry Birkhead's alleged encounter with Howard K. Stern, TMZ spoke with Rita Cosby, who makes the allegation in her upcoming book. Rita says she hasn't seen the video but knows people who have.

Birkhead and Stern say no such video exists because there was never an encounter, and they will sue anyone who makes such an allegation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sue

Whack A Mole (finger) (formerly Mad Hatter)

Get them Rita!

Barb

This woman is a joke to journalism. I've heard no actual proof from her about any of her claims. Not even the Stern haters like Jackie Hatten came us with such craziness. I just don't believe that Stern and Birkhead had a sexual encounter. Even if they did...who cares??? Why would Cosby's outsider allegations sell books or give her undeserved attention? Trump says, "bad publicity is better than no publicity". Guess she's following his lead. Her career is dead for life. Stupid woman.

SUN

Rita is a loser!!!! How desperate to make a name for yourself. I use to take her seriously as a reporter, but what the hell has happened to her.

First off, no credible reporter whould even toucn a story on Anna Nicole, but to then go ahead and make a book on claims that she herself hasnt substantiated?? This may very well ruin her career.

lifeisabeach

Rita Cosby you used me!!! You used photos I obtained for you in February not for your news story but to put in your book. I thought you where sincere when you were reporting on ANS's death but all you did collect hard work from others and turned it into a book. ***Looking for an attorney, gonna sue you also!!!*** I'm owed royalty rights!!! I have the emails to prove you got your information from ME!!

thrown out

Well, I don't believe I would write a book and talk about a video that I have not viewed, only seen by somebody? I wonder if she will show up to do the Bill O'rielly show? This is just awful for her to do and say, poor DL can't they just leave her mom's life alone already.

WTF

When the Bahama house got burglarized I thought Howard freaked out about tapes being stolen. I wonder if this tape was part of the "loot"..... hmmmmmm.....

TROLL SMASHERS

1. Well personally I would have demanded to see the video before i go and make all these claims in a book.. she is in deep doo doo

Posted at 12:51PM on Sep 4th 2007 by Sue

................

AGREED, she could lose a lot more than she would have gained if these allegations don't pan out -

wldi

Isn't Larry and Stern an item - I thought their behavior was just that - am I to right or not?

Observing them - I always thought they were an item ? I thought Anna understood that and enjoyed that > I believed they always enjoyed being with Anna - as a twosome - just looking at them - any other thoughts?

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Rita, Rita, Jackie Hatten, I hope for your career sake, you weren't banking on her as your source.

I want the truth but so far it looks like a smear campaign.

Tangie

Rita is cool..she says she didn't see the video, just heard about it. She is a respected journalist. I'm sure she knows the legal side of making such a statement. And I for one, believe it to be true!

As I see it

Yeah Rita, like you have Dannielynn's best interest at heart when you write trash about her mother and father and everyone involved. True or not, that is the nastiest thing anybody could do to that poor baby on her first birthday. You are nothing but a skank for putting out those nasty accusations when nothing you say is based on facts. I hope the money you make off of this book helps you sleep at night.

lulusez

Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But My Gay Ass Will Certainly Sue Ya.
Na-na-na-na-NAAA-NAAAA.

Cindylou

RITA COSBY, AIDED BY A REVENGEFUL OPRI, AND "FRIEND" HATTEN, IS ANOTHER VULTURE FEEDING ON ANNA. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS STUPID BOOK. I HOPE THAT LARRY AND HOWARD SUE THIS NASTY WOMAN FOR ALL SHE IS WORTH.

married with children

Isn't the media something? How did they ever get so much influence over public opinion?
S-C-A-R-Y.