Ferris Bueller Needs Another Day Off

9/5/2007 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Being married to Sarah Jessica Parker comes with a lot of heavy lifting!

TMZ caught SJP, Matthew Broderick and son James as they arrived to the family's West Village townhouse yesterday afternoon, after a long weekend in the Hamptons.

As Broderick unloaded suitcase after suitcase from the trunk, Sarah Jessica waited in the front seat and then ran inside like a bat outta hell -- leaving hubby to carry all the bags!

bethinking

Not a nice playmate! If you want to go next time, Sarah, carry your load instead of being one!

DeMo

In what world, including the world of entertainment, is this considered news? Ooooh, SJP ran into their home. Maybe it's because folks like you stalk her.

Erika

She was most probably trying to avoid the likes of sick pap. stalkers tryig to take photos of her and her kid.... or she had to pee really badly.

TarnishedAngel

What's up with these women who think they're to good to carry their own luggage? I saw this recently in Cape Canaveral at a hotel we were staying at. All the uppity-women would exit the hotel, complain about the heat, then jump their pampered asses in the car while hubby loaded the back of their SUV with what you know was HER luggage. Hey, marriage is a joint venture. I would absolutely chew my arm off before I let my husband load and unload our vehicle every time we took a trip. I married a man not a servant. Matthew should have taken his things in and explained to her that her $h@t was in the drive and she could hop on out and bring it in whenever she felt froggy.

ben

Oh man, she is such a jerk for not helping! Or, let's try to make something out of nothing?

This is lame and creepy. The dude is trying to unload his car with his family while some losers film him. I feel lame for just watching that crap.

bethany

These two are CREEPY!!!!!!

No Kidding

Maybe she did all the packing, didn't feel well, etc... Why make a federal case out of it?
This is a non-story.

Harvey's a douche

Can you believe she used to be the lead singer for Twisted Sister.

LeeLee

#4, You're an idiot. You would chew your own arm off before letting your husband unload the car? Yeah, right. So you split everything 50/50 down the middle, huh? That's pretty much impossible in any given relationship. So hubby unloaded the suitcases. Big FN deal.

sk

Of course, she could be preggers, which would explain hiding from the stalkerazzi and leaving the hubby to do the heavy lifting...

Stupid drunks

My husband will not let me carry anything. When we go shopping he grabs all the bags from the cash. With groceries he carries them all in. I dont' think it's a crime he carried those bags in. My husband would do the same thing...but I also would be the one unpacking and putting everything away.

Ava

Maybe it was because she is butt ugly and didn't want the cameras to catch her face.
sad that a nanny even took care of the child and she didn't. Was he wearing pajamas or what?

MarkYear

Ummm...who gives a fat rat's ass?

Hal

Maybe she needed to tinkle.

baby girl

I wish "not spoiled" would chew off both arms so we wouldn't have to read their stupid ass comments.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments