Heiress Bitch Needs Lawyer

9/5/2007 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leona and TroubleWhat do you do when you're a hot, blonde, rich little bitch and you've just inherited $12 million? First, you should hire a decent attorney, find a nice place to live ... and get down to the groomer for a decent nail clipping!

The late Leona Helmsley's dog, Trouble (lower left), is in a bit of trouble. It seems the pampered pup isn't wanted by Leona's brother, Alvin Rosenthal, and the bitch (Trouble) has had to make do -- living with a few servants in Leona's massive Connecticut mansion, reports The New York Post. Arf!

Sources say the canine socialite needs a lawyer to ensure that Leona's wishes are carried out -- including her desire to have the pup eventually entombed alongside her and husband Harry Helmsley -- as NY laws forbid dog remains to be buried with humans. Oddly, New York law has no statute prohibiting burial with Leona (upper right).

iloverock&roll

1st off someone please turn this dog over to M. Vick. He'll resolve this crazy crap.

Too bad.

looks like Leona is getting the last laugh. She had to know that leaving her millions to this pup would certainly cause more heartache for her family and others.

Mystery Meat

Vaffanculo!!!

Dawn Day

With all the hungry and homeless people in this country...

Leona didn't just thumb her nose at her family...charity would have been a 'decent' choice. I'm sure it's very hot where she is residing now!

Whadda-Do

From where Leona is living right now, they need to suspend this dog in the air so she can look up and see it.

Cindy

I will take her dog and I don't want any of her stupid money for him either.
That dog is adorable.

marcy

What a cute little puppy dog, I would take care of her for nothing, It's not the dogs fault that her owner was a little eccentric she just wanted to make sure the dog was taken care of, every one is just to greedy in this country.

Here comes the judge

By now Leona is basking in hot coals down under. A Judge should intervene and makes sure her family receives that money. Not all of it to a dog. She is just plain EVIL!

roses

you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!..anyway, send me the dog and the money.....lol

Kate

Dawn Day...actually she left her estate to charity, which is valued over $1 billion dollars. I'm pretty sure her family knew what was coming and knew not to count on an inheritance. She was a bitter beotch and in death I'm sure its the same.

MOM

damn that is one UGLY woman

anthonysdreamgirl**

The brother should be obligated to take care of the dog. Isn't that why she left the dog and him all of the money? He is supposed to take responsibility for the dog - I thought that was the agreement...

ParisNauseatesMe

Regardless of her attitudes, I understand the woman was very meticulous in all her business and financial dealings. I have to believe that she didn't leave the dog and the money to the brother without checking first and creating a contingency plan.

Krum

You'll never catch me, Batman! Long live The Joker!!!

Whadda-Do

If you like what if's....

What if Leona died in her house and no one came to the house for weeks. That dog that she gave 12 million to would have eventually eaten her. LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments