Hogan Crash Victim's Family Brawl

In Police Report

9/5/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

St. Petersburg Police have released a report with details on the brawl among Lance Corporal John Graziano's family members on Thursday. The report says Christin Graziano -- John's sister -- said that "her family received bad news concerning her brother's condition and her other brother, Michael, took it really hard." After Michael was crying for hours and finally fell asleep on the floor, their father, Edward Graziano, entered and started screaming for Michael to fix his computer.

0905_graziano_launch_doc-1
When he was asked to lower his voice, Edward left the room but returned 45 minutes later and allegedly grabbed Christin by both wrists, shaking her and yelling, "You are dead to me, you are dead to me!" Christin told cops that her father then threw a cold cup of coffee in brother Michael's face. Family members were then able to get Edward out of the room and lock the door. Police showed up at Bayfront Hospital moments after the incident, but could not find Edward. He was arrested at the hospital the next day for violating a domestic violence injunction that his wife, Debra, has against him.

John Graziano, an Iraq war vet, was the passenger in Nick Hogan's car crash on Aug. 26. Unconfirmed reports say that his condition has deteriorated. TMZ spoke to Michael Graziano, who offered no comment on his brother's status.

man0war777

60. i understand what your saying 57 but i still do feel for Nick. like i said...i cant even imagine getting into an accident while im driving and my best friend who's the passenger is near death.

the whole thing is sad and i do believe hes gonna go to jail for this because i have a feeling his friend isent gonna make it.

plus its not even confirmed if he was speeding or drinking. its still under investigation.

Posted at 4:42PM on Sep 5th 2007 by sassy

Duh! What confirmation do you need to be able tell he was in fact speeding. Sassy (obviously you're not), quit being naive and unnecessary sympathetic to this spoilt brat. By the way, your analogy about driving in the car with a friend and involving in an accident while your friend dies just proves how not-so-sassy you are. There's a difference between driving cautiously and driving recklessly like Hogan's son did. Yes, accidents do happen but in the former case, you can't blame yourself especially if it wasn't your fault. It's natural to feel a sense of guilt but that is nothing compared to driving like you're on a race track like he did.

If what everyone is saying about him having prior bad driving records is true (notice I said "if") then he should be sued for manslaughter if the young man dies. And yes, the young man chose to ride with him in the car but that does not preclude the driver from driving responsibly either. By and large, this could have been prevented if the boy had been properly supervised in the first place... he needs to take responsibility for his actions. Like a poster mentioned, it shouldn't take a tragedy like this (a human being's life) for a kid like Hogan's son to wake up. Peace!

Clinton

Yep, this "sassy" stool sample just prooved it, - highschoolers.

Clinton

"Sassy" and "Honey" are HOGAN'S, - who else could be that stupid!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I think Nick and his dad are both creepy.

Clinton

BUSTED, they are not just stupid, but desperate, - and, yeah,...stupid, too.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I DIDN'T WRITE THAT LAST POST, BUT I PERSONALLY DO BELIEVE "SWEET LITTLE INNOCENT NICKY" WILL SOON BE IN THE SLAMMER.

sassy

YES he should go to jail and pay for this and im not saying he shouldn't.

hes a 17yr old kid who apparently doesn't know better. do you think hes gonna listen to his parents about speeding??? its like a high for him and now he is paying the price for his stupidity but like i said and i will continue to say it..i do feel for him. he practically killed his friend . can you even imagine how that feels?? i cant and i hope i never will.

i pray for BOTH families!

BLINKING !!

Posted at 4:42PM on Sep 5th 2007 by sassy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The passenger we know is now LAYING in a COMA
BUT we still can't confirmed that NICK WAS RACING OR DRIVING NOW.. OMFGGGGGGGGGG
can we say HOGAN COVERUP. Yes we know it was NICK driving and HE WAS RACING!!!!! . it's called eyewitnesses yanno. people who have eyes and seen what happened.
WELL IT SEEMS THE hogan ARE GOING TO PAY SOME MOENY TO KEEP THIS UNWRAPS. OOOO I cant wait till John father starts to talk. I bet he wont be sayin PO NICKY..

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I'm sorry; I have seen the error of my ways. I apologoze for being so d*mned ignorant -- it way the I was raised, as you can probably tell.

Clinton

His parents KNEW that he was speeding (at least the FOR times in TEN MONTHS ones). ANY caring father would have pulled driving priviledges after the FIRST one, not let it ride for THREE more (IN LESS THAN A YEAR). The father and son have NO excuses for their behavior, so don't even TRY to justify it, - that just makes you an immoral accomplice.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

You see, like Nick, I didn't receive the best of parenting ...

sassy

YOU ALL ACT LIKE (((WELL SOME OF YOU))) JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS AT ALL. WELL THEY DO! THEY JUST DONT SHOW IT IN PUBLIC! TRUST ME ON THAT I NO.

WHATEVER...IM DONE WITH THIS!!!

SOME OF YOU ARE SICK ON HERE!

especially HOGANSSUCK ...your weird

sassy

hogans suck stop using my name LOL

dumb ass. you must be bored out of your mind!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I murmur sweetly about how I am 'praying' for folks -- and then cuss like a sailor in the breath. I'm schizophranic, and it's all due to my upbringing ...

BLINKING !!

No i cant imagin HOW NICK feels. BUT I CAN TELL YOU what A MOTHER goes thru when her son is wipe off this earth because of one stupid no regard for life person... So sassy tell your crying story to someone who cares.. I DONT CARE.
NICK doesnt care about laws when he is RACING on public streets. He cares now because he FACING CHARGES. but what about the other 4 times that he was ticketed for excessive speed.????
HE NEEDS TO STEP UPand take on whats coming to him. not get lawyers to get him off.Or daddy n mommy making statements for him.
About NICKY is doing good. what about John. They dont even mention how he's doing. if he gonna make it NOTHING it's all about NICKY
The B-i-t-c-h racer