Hogan Crash Victim's Family Brawl

In Police Report

9/5/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

St. Petersburg Police have released a report with details on the brawl among Lance Corporal John Graziano's family members on Thursday. The report says Christin Graziano -- John's sister -- said that "her family received bad news concerning her brother's condition and her other brother, Michael, took it really hard." After Michael was crying for hours and finally fell asleep on the floor, their father, Edward Graziano, entered and started screaming for Michael to fix his computer.

0905_graziano_launch_doc-1
When he was asked to lower his voice, Edward left the room but returned 45 minutes later and allegedly grabbed Christin by both wrists, shaking her and yelling, "You are dead to me, you are dead to me!" Christin told cops that her father then threw a cold cup of coffee in brother Michael's face. Family members were then able to get Edward out of the room and lock the door. Police showed up at Bayfront Hospital moments after the incident, but could not find Edward. He was arrested at the hospital the next day for violating a domestic violence injunction that his wife, Debra, has against him.

John Graziano, an Iraq war vet, was the passenger in Nick Hogan's car crash on Aug. 26. Unconfirmed reports say that his condition has deteriorated. TMZ spoke to Michael Graziano, who offered no comment on his brother's status.

Clinton

Wo CARES about THEIR feelings, they are NOT the VICTIMS.

Their "feelings" have NOTHING to do with the REALITY of the situatiion, or the VICTIM.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

And then I say "I'm outta here" -- but I'm not. Shall I tell you all what made me schizophrenic?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Uh-oh -- Here I come again -- Well, see, it was my dad ...

tired of cry baby

if this kid dies, nick is going to live a long time with a heavy heart, and a load on his shoulders.

sassy

IM SITTING HERE PRAYING ON MY KNEES FOR THE HOGANS. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET NICK BECAUSE HES SO HANDSOME AND I CAN HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH HIS BODY.

I LOVE YOU NICK!!!! KEEP ON DRIVING!! IT TURNS ME ON!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Nick Bollea is in deep, deep doo-doo. His dad won't be able to bail his butt out this time.

Clinton

This "sassy" dolt writes just like we spoke in high school. It's a dead giveaway. Their conversational "skills" are definitely underdeveloped and juvenile, - probably because she is,

Hal

You're messed up big time!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Does anyone know if the Grazianos have filed a lawsuit yet?

sassy

LEAVE HIS DAD ALONE!!!

HULK KNOWS NICK HAS TO LEARN HIS LESSON! DAM YOU PEOPLE!

kathleen

Nick Hogan should have been arrested by now. Paris Hilton goes to jail for driving w/a suspended license? but this jerk is free to walk the streets?. Hulk Hogan and his wife are morons. Who buys a 17 year old kid a race car? Why have no charges been filed?. Who is buying off the Tampa police? Soooo many questions. I wonder if Hulk Hogan is questioning his parenting skills now BROTHER!

vixis

If this guy dies, who was the passenger in the car, would that mean Nick Hogan would and could be charged with manslaughter as well as reckless endangerment plus other charges? The family of the victim could sue him, that would not be a good thing.

sassy

why is everyone worried about a law suit right now???

that should be the last thing on these peoples minds.
AGHHHHHHH :((((((

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Sassy is in middle or MAYBE high school. Just ignore her.

sassy

Leigh.........just shut up you fool.

you have no idea who i am. if you knew you would be shocked!