Jude Law-Breaker? Actor Arrested for Alleged Attack

9/5/2007 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actor Jude Law turned himself in to London police Tuesday after allegedly beating the crap out of a paparazzo outside of the star's home.

A police spokesman wouldn't identify Law by name, but confirmed, "A 34-year-old man from Maida Vale was arrested yesterday on suspicion of actual bodily harm after voluntarily attending a London police station." Law is both 34-years-old and lives in Maida Vale -- a swanky London neighborhood. Law was snapped leaving his home -- smiling -- shortly after the alleged incident.

According to a published report, the battered photog says Law went nuts even though he wasn't shooting at the time, accusing the snapper of being a pedophile that only wanted to shoot Jude's children.
Police say the "34-year-old" was released on bail. A court date was set for sometime in October.

Last year, cameras caught Law lashing out at photogs in Los Angeles, telling them, "You don't film my f**king children" and threatening, "I'll have you up for pedophilia!"

Calls to Law's reps have not yet been returned.

Kate

I don't blame Jude Law. Why do these papparazzi stalk the celebrities homes? Celebrities deserve some semblence of privacy while in their own home and if some jerkoff was outside my home flashing away, I would punch him out too.

Lenn K.

Hell, why arrest him how about giving him a medal!!

Chris

Yeah, the papparazzi are part of the job when you become an actor- but geez, leave the kids out of it. It's sick when you see them taking picture after picture of their kids.

Ricky Ticky Tock

I woulda cracked that camera across his head. Jude Law is wack I never liked him.

Ms Kris

Could not happen to a nicer PIECE OF GARBAGE ADULTERER (I SPELLED THAT WRONG I THINK)

What makes the difference now? Walking around naked AGAIN with people watching you-HEY IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR PICTURE TAKEN LIKE THAT THEN STAY INSIDE STUPID!!

Fooling around with a nanny again?
Cheating on another wife/girlfriend?

Ms Pete

#5, Kris, bend over. You'll feel better!!!!!!

dolorescraeg

if paparazzi would stalk me everywhere i go and take photos of my children i would want to kill them. there are no laws to protect celebrities from these vultures. they were partially responsible for diana's death....jude has had paps up to his neck. he can't go for a cup of coffee without them on top of him. if he got this angry you can bet that pap was all over his kids.

Glisten Garbor

There is something very insipid about Jude Law..

Dawn Day

S-E-X-Y Dude Law!

gardner

i wouldn't want people taking pics of my kids either. you never know, they might just be pedophiles after all!

regwalk1

Sharing with us their gift of talent does not entitle ANY of us (including papparazi) to CONSTANTLY infringe upon the personal lives of celebrities.

LOLA

Of coarse what we say does not really matter...but it's really getting rediculous!!!
I mean yes they are celeberties, but there has got to be some kind of boundery set on these photogs........it is getting rediculous and it's quite creepy....i have seen first hand paparazzi stalking these actors its creepy!!!! and when they have had enough they get arested for losing it!!! it's insane!!!! they drive you to lose it!!!!!
Somebody do something!!!!!!

Kate

Why does Ms. Kris care about who Jude law sleeps with? What he does behind his bedroom doors is no business of anyones. As far as his being an adulterer, wasn't it his ex-wife's ectasy that his young daughter injested? wasn't it his ex-wife who went nuts? Don't pass judgment on the man. No one has the right to stand outside anyone's house and take pictures.

Ruth

Well said regwalk1 (12). I can remember a time (and not so long ago) when the children of actors were out of bounds - we simply never saw photos of them unless they were photographed with their parents for a photoshot. The situation now is pure madness and quite unjustified. Celebrities don't "deserve" this because they are celebrities and the only thing that should interest us is their talent and skill as actors.

TERI

Geez. Lola, learn how to spell????????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments