Keira Bandaged Up

9/5/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A ghostly Keira Knightley attended the UK preem of "Atonement," a WW2 romance drama. Swathed in layers of what appear to be prop Red Cross bandages leftover from filming, the slight Miss K wafted down the red carpet on her own power. Dead Man's Chest!
Keira Knightley
Keira turned 22 in March. Years, not pounds.

Phil McCrevis

Deadman's Chest..........That's funny stuff.

Anna

S G, I never knew her teeth to look like this either.(I am talking about the color)I f you lose to much weigh and r not eatting right the teeth deteroriate. Not going to accuse her of purging.

ohboywow

Further proof of how smoking ages the body (and the teeth).

Chris

Look at other pictures of her in this dress- yeah it's an ugly dress but of course TMZ picked the worst possible picture of her (as they always do). Her hair is shiny, her eyes are bright and clear and her teeth are white- I doubt she has an eating disorder as she lacks all the obvious signs. Some people ARE that naturally skinny- even if you look at pictures of her three years ago she looks the same. Just don't judge when you don't know.

I'm hungry

she is definitely using some form of narcotic or stimulant, because there is no way that you can look that skinny, naturally ... she has the appearance of someone "out-standing in their own field" ....kinda lost ....

Alabama

Here is an example of where a couple of pounds wouldn't hurt.

heather

She used to be beautiful and someone I admired but here she looks like she's in desparate need of a double cheeseburger and some Crest Whitestripes.

Kate

It is a known fact that anorexia & bulemia cause serious dental damage. That's all I'm saying. Picture says a thousand words.

ps. its really cute that we can count each individual rib. Really cute!!

Me

Here's another picture from the same day. Her teeth look white, and you cannot count each individual rib - http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/2007/09/0904_keira_knightley_atonement_02.jpg

TMX just picked a very discolored photo.

Papa Bear

i never realized how jacked up her teeth were before now. Damn that girl looks like some sort of meat eating animal...oh wait...she is a meat eating animal..lol

Me

TMZ even - damn typos! Also, the picture has some bad shadows...

BC

She looks absolutely wretched. Wonder what happened to her. She was beautiful in the first Pirates movie. Now, she looks like Pete Doherty!
Naturally thin? My a$$....I think not. Eat something, already...what is wrong with these actresses? IDIOTS!!

tuna marie

she actually wore that? what a dope, she looks bad and that thing she is wearing looks worse.

Raoul

That girl needs a rack on her.

I hate snobs!

She's dreamin if she thinks we'll fall for the "I don't have an eating disorder" protest. Sunkin in eyes...check..sallow skin...check...sunk in cheeks...check...sickly appearance...check...scraggly hair...check...breast tissue dissappearing...check..YOU NEED HELP, GIRL!! In the mean time...Checkers has some great fast food, especially the fries....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments