Keira Bandaged Up

9/5/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A ghostly Keira Knightley attended the UK preem of "Atonement," a WW2 romance drama. Swathed in layers of what appear to be prop Red Cross bandages leftover from filming, the slight Miss K wafted down the red carpet on her own power. Dead Man's Chest!
Keira Knightley
Keira turned 22 in March. Years, not pounds.

leelee

22 years old in March? Are you kidding? Looks like the body of a 13 year old boy to me.

Shanny Smitty

EAT SOMETHING, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU UGLY FREAK!!!

The Expatriot

I love her.

DottieDame

I don't believe she is anorexic; I was anorexic when I was younger and I know what that looks like sadly, as I had many friends who suffered from it with me. However she is very thin and should remember this when choosing her wardrobe. She needs things that flatter her very petite frame and give her a few curves, instead of emphasizing the less flattering parts of being that thin. All women have to dress to accommodate their body type; she is not the first one to pick out something that doesn't do that. She wore a beautiful white dress with pink bow at another premier and looked stunning and not as thin. This was just a bad choice in wardrobe, not everyone who is very thin is anorexic.

Gig

Good Lord! The first stop this girl needs to make is a hospital specializing in treating eating disorders. She looks like she just walked out of a concentration camp. How sad. She was beautiful when she first came on the Hollywood scene and now, well that is most definately NOT beautiful.

eM

Sharp exposed clavicles, greying yet yellowish teeth, dirty rags pinned over a non-existent chest, concave throat, stringy unkempt hair...you can get this at any homeless shelter for a lot less. I almost hope she has a drug problem, to help explain the lack of hygiene and care for her appearance. Bad habits can be rehabilitated. Bad taste...not so much.

freshbleach

this is awful. if her face wasnt attached i would ve thought i was looking at an 11 year old boy

jules

she's skinny. so what? I don't think she's anorexic. I have a very similar body, and I don't have an eating disorder either. And to that idiot who suggested "implants": that would truly destroy her look.
implants look bad on most people, but especially on skinny people, because you can always clearly see the outline of the implant. sexy!
keira looks fine. the dress is awful though...

nice marmot

i was all prepared to make a Skeletor joke, and the first poster beat me to it!

She looks completely and utterly disgusting. She looked totally gorgeous and fit not that long ago. She needs to lay off the drugs and eat. It's like looking at a 12-year-old boy freshly risen from the dead.

mickey

The bride of Dracula.

Megan Frances

Why is it so hard to believe that she is just one of those people who are naturally skinny? And if she does have an eating disorder, I hope she, her friends, and her family will take care of it. I guess what really gets me is that when people talk about celebrities having problems such as eating disorders the tone is one of mocking as opposed to genuine concern. Keira has said that the spiteful attitude of the Hollywood press has gotten to her and is enough to make her want to stop acting. TMZ, do you really want to have a hand in discouraging one of the few truly talented people in the entertainment business? It's one thing to simply report that so-and-so had dinner at The Ivy last night, but are all of the hateful comments really necessary? In times like this, isn't it better to express (and please excuse the oh-so-bohemian phrasing) positive vibes as much as possible? Just a thought. =)

skat

she looks like she's dying.

Tracy

Ugh... She should of stayed at home with a couple of Big Mac's

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I want to know:

Why does Keira ALWAYS jut her lower jaw out as far as it will go, and then try to talk/smile through clenched teeth? Does she think it's sexy? Alluring? Attractive?

She reminds me of Karl in 'Slingblade' when she does that (which is all the time) -- swear to God.

satyr

She's hot although she looks tired in this pic. I'm glad that, at 22, she hasn't become a bionic woman: fake teeth, fake boobs, etc.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments