Winehouse in Surprise Appearance in London

9/5/2007 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comDespite canceling her North American tour, Britwreck Amy Winehouse isn't giving up performing -- she unexpectedly popped up at the Mercury Music awards in London last night.

Winehouse, who had been "holidaying" with her hubby in St. Lucia instead of going to rehab, performed an acoustic version of "Love Is a Losing Game" before losing out on the top prize to the Klaxons -- and it was amazing.

She should've gotten a prize just for showing up.

Jus D truth

Did anyone notice if this skank WASHED HER GRUBBYFEET???

Jus D truth

Hey my other post was actually the first one!! I guess because everyone else is still bickering on the vick section (I was entertained for awhile, but got tired of those comments). maybe I'll go now to buy a lotto ticket!

sue

She is a total trainwreck, but wow .. her voice .. it really is fantastic.

However, my question: that mysterious beehive hairdo slopped up on the back of her head ... is it some sort of extension hair piece that's permanately super-glued or surgically sewn onto the back of her head? I mean, wtf ... she's rocking that beehive 24/7.

Brit is a f*ck up

Guess she's got her own rehab going on!!
Seriously, she needs to get REAL on her issues instead of taking a vacation!!
She's just plain SICK!!

felixluv

SHE IS NASTY, BUT HER VOICE IS REALLY AWESOME. BY THE WAY, HOW COME ENGLISH PEOPLE HAVE SUCH BAD TEETH?

Joshua

i pray she gets better. She just like Charlotte Church and Lily Allen are all great british singers who are wasting their talents.

Jus D truth

I have never heard this girl sing. I have no doubt she can. So many heroin addicts have wonderful voices. To name a few the GREAT Janis Joplin-I love her music, Billy Holiday-can't say I love the Blues. Johnny Cash, another Great artist!
I also have to ask.....Did Amy wash her nasty feet???

Reality

Amy Amy Amy, you can't win for losing girl! You have to earn the respect, work it!

annoyed

How much does she pay TMZ for all the publicity?

justsayin

Winehouse is THE definition of TRAINWRECK!

rachel

No one cares anymore. She blew it.

justsayin

Did it really take an appearance at the Mercury Music Awards to know she was a LOSER?!?!

justsayin

moron....loser....dead before the end of the year

Heather

Everyone leaving nasty comments are losers. You keep saying she needs to get it together, but putting someone down is no way to encourage that. I have no doubt that Amy will still take the world by storm. She's VERY talented. p.s. the feet jokes are OLD....as are the beehive ones.

justsayin

uh, the real surprise is that she's still breathing. not that she appeared at an awards show. loser junkie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments