Zac Efron: Ripped Tide

9/5/2007 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ readers know their Efron! We've confirmed that these pics, while just released to TMZ today, are from April. We thought you'd appreciate them anyway! Please enjoy!

The heir to Matthew McConaughey's tan, shirtless throne has been found in the lean, hairless form of "High School Musical's" Zac Efron! Sing it!

While taking a dip in Hawaii, the bare chested 19-year-old showed off his wet, smooth, rippling abs. Yet another underage Hollywood star caught with a six pack!

Merry Christmas

People, if your gaydar isn't going off, then you are in denial.

bettybaby

I agree with:

"18. Thank you for making my day ! I'm a 40 yr old mom who still likes to dream !"

he is hot, hot, hot, but i've known this for awhile!!! you can post on him anytime

SoCaliGirl

#36, jealous much? Just because a guy is hot and has a rockin' bod does not make him gay, trust me. People who comment on this board are just DRIPPING with envy!

Ms. Behavin

Come to Mama! Not bad for a youngster!

Seriously

OH HECK NO!!!!! GA-GA-GA-GA.........XOXOXOXOXOXOXO.........wooooohooooo....HOT BABY!!!! WHEW! thank you tmz.

Seriously

I, I, I, Iiiiiii, IIIiiiiiii ccccccccaaaaaannn'ttttt ststststooppp ppppppantpanting.......wwwwwhhhhaaatttt's wwwwrrrroooonngggggg wwwwiiiiiith mmmmmeeeee? what have you done TMZ? IIIIIII aaaammmm bbbblllackinngg out nnnnnnoowww

meya

hay papacito, looking good.

Carl

ZACK GAYFRON !!!

ohyea

Lord forgive my sinfull thoughts ,the things I would do with this guy, definetly looking better in this pic, than on the freaking hsm movies.

Lynn

Too bad he's gay.

Jus D truth

2 words - DAMMMMMM & YUMMMMYYYYY
where the heck were guys like this when I was out on the HUNT!! Anyway this made my lousy lunch here at my crappy desk, DEFINATELY worthwhile!!

jakeman

Hunky Zac should do action movies.This dude looks rugged..not like a 19 year old!

Merry Christmas

Michelle #37 - It's hard to be jealous of a boy when you are a grown woman. You ASSume too much. He could be my son and YES, I think he is gay. My opinion and like everyone else around here, I am entitled to it.

lizzyV

I must be crazzyy....I'm in my 30's and EVEN I think this boy's cute!!??? Hope he's not gay....

anthonysdreamgirl**

Why exactly does everyone think he's gay? Besides just saying it, any examples/indications?