Zac Efron: Ripped Tide

9/5/2007 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ readers know their Efron! We've confirmed that these pics, while just released to TMZ today, are from April. We thought you'd appreciate them anyway! Please enjoy!

The heir to Matthew McConaughey's tan, shirtless throne has been found in the lean, hairless form of "High School Musical's" Zac Efron! Sing it!

While taking a dip in Hawaii, the bare chested 19-year-old showed off his wet, smooth, rippling abs. Yet another underage Hollywood star caught with a six pack!

carlitasway

Nice!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Thought so...

Merry Christmas

ledbetter - theater boys are well known to be gay; his demeanor; his look; it's instinct and gut. And just because he has a girlfriend...Rock Hudson anyone? Even if he is gay, he's better off keeping his mouth shut for now while his career takes off. His girlfriend gets equal publicity. I just saw them in OK with a caption "So In Love." Whatever! If you have been around enough gay people, you know.

sandy

He reminds me of a young MiG Ayesa - same physique and smoldering eyes...

sandy

C'mon Instinct, you can't generalize like that. Many theater boys are straight.

SoCaliGirl

#49 Opinions mean nothing if you have no evidence. someone who ASSumes things with no facts comes across far less credible to anyone. What proof do you have that he is gay? And as a grown woman, you could be very jealous that your fat lazy husband/boyfriend doesn't look like that. I would hardly take the opinion of someone who spends her day reading TMZ all day as fact. So, go F$!k yourself.

Merry Christmas

Michelle, grow up. You are a foul mouthed brat whose mom and dad are at work and you planted yourself in front of their computer. It is you who should go "f" yourself - is that what all the kids say? That's cool.

What proof do YOU have that I spend all day here? You are guilty of your own accusations.

Domonique Simone

I am 36 is he too young for me?

Seriously

Dear Dominique Simone,

No, he is not too young for you. Can we share him? I am perfectly willing to share. It appears there is enough to go around.

Sincerely,
NBHSL

sooooo sad and heartbreaking:(

zac is really hot but also sweet! he's such a good role model for the kids. he is such a wonderful actor. i wish him all the best. it seems his parents really raised him well. he's so grounded. i wish him and vanessa hudgens all the best. they're so cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can tell they really care deeply for each other.

Lilarose

The best part is not available for us to see. Without it, the picture is not complete.

My boyfriend when he and I were 19 looked as good if not better. And the action was great!

We are now in our mid-60's.

niccotte

Keep off ladies hes for boy eyes only
hes gay
god bless =]]

Miss Me!!

This is the ONLY picture of him that I've seen where he looks good. I would have never guessed it was the same guy from the other pictures.

To me, he just looks like a little kid in most of the others. So, if he continues on THIS path, then, hey hey hey! If not, *yawn*

tired of cry baby

i bet all the fruits that work at tmz are in a bathroom with a congreeman!!!

Marley

I was never a big fan, but this picture changed my mind. That is one hot body!!!