Zac Efron: Ripped Tide

9/5/2007 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ readers know their Efron! We've confirmed that these pics, while just released to TMZ today, are from April. We thought you'd appreciate them anyway! Please enjoy!

The heir to Matthew McConaughey's tan, shirtless throne has been found in the lean, hairless form of "High School Musical's" Zac Efron! Sing it!

While taking a dip in Hawaii, the bare chested 19-year-old showed off his wet, smooth, rippling abs. Yet another underage Hollywood star caught with a six pack!

DDunn62

Pant Pant~DROOL!!!!!

I can now die a happy woman : )

Love 'em or Leave 'em!!

Whatever happened to "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all" idea...why cant we Just Appreciate.!!!

He'sNotThatHot

How do we know he's gay??? Show me a straight guy who would hold that Beyonce pose for the last 6 months, please! He might be okay if he'd just quit with all the posing, but geesh! Enough already! Overexposure is usually a bad thing, but if a quick cashing-in is what he's after, then he's gonna get it.

caseadilla

he's a babe

Support the troops

I love Jesse, but it is a real turn off to me to see a guy wearing rosary beads around his neck!

Most of these other guys do nothing for me, but I love Stephen Dorff. Hugh Jackman is built too! As far as Hugh Grant and those other skinny guys to, forget it.

BLINKING !!

Omg why are all these site keep putting up picture of this KID. YES PEOPLE HE IS ONLY 19. I probably could go to prison @@in at him. closing my eyes..

Lissa

Zac is hott! It is as simple as that. Baby V is damned lucky!!

hillary

zaft efron is so cute

sparkle

DDDDDAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!

YUMMY..YUMMY :D

di-abolical

Oh to be a 19-year-old gay man. I would so tap that!!!

Serena

Thank you TMZ, thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Than you from middle-aged mothers everywhere! Our 9 yr old daughters love him in HSM, and we love him in low-slung swim trunks, dripping wet and gorgeous. Love the happy trail!

Mrs Robinson

Bull Dog Owner

Damn...I"m 44 and even I know a hot young body when i see one!!

Lana

Not all sixteen year old school girls are into Zac. I personally don't find him all that good looking. And he's pretty arrogant. I would rather never hear about him again....

datUSDAgrade@

WHO CARES ABOUT SEEING THIS KID ON THE BEACH?
WHERE IS THE STORY OF THE DAY? THE SHAQ DIVORCE?
I KNOW THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, BUT DAMN CAN WE AT LEAST GET THE GOOD INTERESTING STORIES INSTEAD OF THIS FLUFF?

softball 4life

OMG!!!! i am inlove w. zac efron- but i guess at least for now vanessa can have him....
in hairspray everytime he'd wink....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and i totally agree w/ "god bless america" on this one- im only 13, but i think SOMEONE should take an overdose on bitter pills. The entire world could be made up of zac efron and i wouldnt get sick of him- and obviously the 170 MILLION people who watched HSM2 wouldnt either. WUT NOW?!? He is the most sexiest boy/ man (w/e) in the world- who wouldnt want to look lik him?!? or in a girls case like me- who wouldnt want to date him- better yet marry him :-D