Beaten Televangelist: I Love Him, But I'm Dumpin' Him!

9/6/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He allegedly kicked, choked and stomped her, but televangelist/beating victim Juanita Bynum says she still loves her husband. Oh, God.

In an interview with FOX 5 Atlanta, Bynum talked about the almighty beatdown Bishop Thomas W. Weeks gave her in an Atlanta airport hotel parking lot last month -- and the divorce is now in progress. Can I get an amen?!

Bynum admits, "My love for him, separating what I experienced in that parking lot ... it's so much until I think I can marry him twice, but this one is over." Hallelujah!

Bynum also said it wasn't the first time her preacher hubby, who has since been charged with felony aggravated assault and making terrorist threats, had gotten physical with her -- though this last altercation was by far the worst. And apparently, his last.

Shane

This was all a publicity stunt done by crooks! Thats right CROOKS!I bet miss godly Juanita will have a ATM machine in her church next week!

KEISHA

My prayers go out to her and any woman who is or has been a battered woman. Most people will never understand how hard it is to get out especially when you love that person. The good times if good enough will make you forget the bad ones. For all those with something stupid to say imagine if it was you, your sister, your mother, or your daughter. I pray that her faith gets her through these hard times.

CRZYT

What does she mean respect her privacy or not. Sheall over the news and she had a press release. She says this is not the first time but, earlier she said this was the first time he put his hands on her. I heard some one called her and told her to go to the hotel that he was there and she could catch him there with another man. Now BET released that she questioned his relationship with other men in the church. She thought he was to close with them. She thought he was gay that 's probly what she called him before snapped.

Desease control

This is a woman who stole from God and Gods people.

She used her ill gottn gains to fatten her own wallet.

There is no way she is going to Heaven or any one of her followers.

False teachers like this should be arested and sendt to jail.

LaTrece

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT ANYONE IS EXEMPT FROM, RATHER IT BE A PREACHER, HIS WIFE, KIDS ETC. JUST BECAUSE A PERSON HAS BEEN CALLED TO THE GOSPELOF CHRIST DOES NOT MAKE THEM PERFECT, IT'S BECAUSE OF GOD WHY WE ARE MADE TO SIN-LESS OUR SINS ARE WHAT SEPARATE US FROM HIM, BUT BY GENERALLY HAVING A LICENSE TO PREACH DOESN'T MAKE US EXEMPT FROM BEING LIKE THIS WORLD, OUR FLESH IS WEAK, AND WHEN WE TAKE OUR FOCUS OFF OF GOD, THE HOLY ONE WE ALWAYS FALL SHORT, U HAVE TO STAY FOCUSSED ON JESUS AT ALL TIMES, READING YOUR BIBLES, PRAYING ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, FELLOWSHIPING WITH OTHERS, STAYING IN COMMUNICATION WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES. LET'S JUST NOT JUDGE THEM BECAUSE WE TO ARE ABLE TO BE JUDGED AND WILL BE ONEDAY SOON.

GOD BLESS YOU AND LET'S CONTINUE TO PROMOTE PEACE UNTIL OUR HOME GOING.

Dawn

Just another televangelist-con-artist manipulating money out of the poor, lonely, and naive. How many people could that million dollars this hypocrite could have clothed and fed rather than WASTING it on that pretentious, gawdy public spectacle of a wedding? She deserves EXACTLY what she got as far as I'm concerned! I wish people who support this con-woman and her ilk would finally get a clue and stop sending hundreds of millions of their hard-earned dollars to these idiots who take the money and spend it on THEMSELVES by buying mansions, vacation homes, luxury vehicles, Rolex watches, huge diamonds, etc. rather than giving it to feed, clothe, and educate the needy. Personally, I believe the IRS needs to yank the tax free status from EVERY televangelist because NONE of them are churches - they're on TV for God's sake!!!!!

Desease control

Boo Hoo the Bishiop beat my lieng stealing ass.

Mybe if she practticed what she PREACHED then it would have never happend ...Duhhh.

Please feel sorry for me and send me your donations I need my followers to pay for my
Divorce.

TmZFaN

who ever wrote this article. God is spelled w/ a upper case G. Amen

Desease control

JUANITA BYNUM AND THE BISHOP gave a serom at thier church telling the congration they needed people to give 10,000 or the church would go under.

Peole dug deep and gave money a week later they went to the car dealreship and bought the 2 most expensive cars they could find.. Yes its true.

People came to church to find God not be rippped off !!!

Desease control

This is the same message I have for Juanita Bynum

I love you but Im dumping you.

Yours Truely,

Jesus

Desease control

We would like to take a close look at MS. Bynums bank actount we need to know how much mony she raised Tax free went to the church and how much went for her own personal use.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Desease control

tHIS IS A WOAMN WHO WAS ONCE A STREET WALKER SELLING HER BODY TO STRANGERS.

nOW SHE IS LIKE A HOOKER FOR GOD SELLING HER BODY ,.. TELLING PEOPLE THEY CAN GET TO GOD THROUGH HER.

SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY BUT YOU NEVER SEE GOD.

Desease control

Tax free staus is so that Charities can operate.
It is not meant for personal bissness.
If they took money that was tax free for a charity and spendt it on themslfs then they are
gulity of Tax fraud. The IRS should put a lean on everything they own.

Money was for the church not thier croke habit.

why

LansingAnn said: "Just caue your husband is a man of god doesn't mean he's perfect."

Beating someone is a little more severe than 'not being perfect'. Talk about understatement.

If a Realtor showed you a house without a roof, and then said 'well, no house is perfect' --would you buy it?!

Desease control

We took millions from our church and nothing happend to us.

Just look at my beach house and Paulas condo in Trump Plazza.

These church folks are so dumb they well give you money all you have to do is ask.