'HSM' Nude Pic:

It's the Real Deal!

9/6/2007 9:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa HudgensA naked photo of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens has been making the rounds on the Internet and TMZ can confirm that it's real.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public." The National Enquirer was the first to report of the photo's existence, and it has since surfaced on various blogs across the net.

Hudgens, 18, is dating her "HSM" co-star, Zac Efron.

JJ

If anything, the extra publicity will only help her career. Before today, I never even knew who this girl was. Now I know exactly who she is, and I like!

Parrotletman

I'd rather see Zach Efron in the nude -- In fact there must be pics somewhere -- Find them -- Why is it always the females who get the exposure.....?

barbara Barrish Senhaux

she is so young, leave her alone. Should never have been shown on your web site.

umpire

Ok for some of you idiots 1. she a normal person 2. she is not the only star to send nude photos to there bf's 3. its a private matter DROP IT 4. she 18 and its legal 5. dont like dont read it. 6. this isnt her fault 7. get a life

8. you do it in your life

umpire

by Lenn K. she is 18 not 10 years old get it right

Zip

She looks great!!! And does not need to wax or shave!!! Only people who are interested in 9 year old girls would want a woman waxed or shaved completely bare!!!

~WootsCute~

HMMMMMMMMM, I wonder why TMZ put this story back on the top spot?!

gee

Who hasn't taken a photo like this at one time in life?! I think everyone has done something like this!! I for one would have done it if Zac Efron was my boyfriend. I don't think any less of her and I hope she and her career will be able to overcome this. I will always watch her MSN movies and never think less of her. Atleast she isn't out drinking a driving and doing drugs like a bunch of other celebrities we know. You go Vanessa and you have NOTHING to be ashamed of. Hang in there!

lc

Why should she HAVE to wax/shave?!? I give her props for going natural. Unless ALL of you MEN get in every 2 weeks for your Back-Sack-Crack, SHUT IT!

umpire

hillre4455 Dont act like your a damm perfect parent i know for fact your daugther will takes picture of her body nude and non nude for her bf. dont act like this is wrong

ITS NROMAL

umpire

Roni_C zac is not gay.. you people need to grow up

paisley40

Just another Holloywood whore! When you have nude photos at 18, your character is pretty evident.

Myah

This comment is for hillre455, Vanessa is not the only actor in the High School Musical Movie. And unless you plan on showing your children the photo it is a little dramatic not to let them watch HSM. You are no better than she is or anyone else for that matter. So get off of your high horse and understand that she is human.

chantal

OMG!! who has the link someone post it. and all u ppl who r crackin' on her and zac need 2 get a life. they r an AWESOME couple!!