'HSM' Nude Pic:

It's the Real Deal!

9/6/2007 9:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa HudgensA naked photo of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens has been making the rounds on the Internet and TMZ can confirm that it's real.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public." The National Enquirer was the first to report of the photo's existence, and it has since surfaced on various blogs across the net.

Hudgens, 18, is dating her "HSM" co-star, Zac Efron.

Larry

So where is the pic with the little stars on?

Bee.

mark mdogg

It has to be a publicity stunt. Why wouldn't her rep just say it wasnt her. It is hard to tell if it really is her.

Zip

Only child molesting pervs demand that women shave and wax so they can look like children!!!

jenn

this is ridiculous. she should have never done something like this. especially since shes fameous and eveyone knows her name and who she is. this could easily ruin her career.

cubalibre

This girl's only 18 & she's already got full frontal nude pix of herself floating around the Internet??? She's got bad judgment (in friends & men, apparently, since it was likely either a pal or an ex-BF who leaked it), and probably not much common sense, to boot. And this is who Disney is pushing off as the next wholesome "girl next door" icon (big marketing tool) for the current 'tween generation-- niiiiice.

andy rivera

man dont come at vanessa like that she still fine ass hell vanessa i hope u read this to dont worry bout these ppl out here u still fine ass ever tho

Andy Rivera

leon

yeah she is half mexican

umpire

by cubalibre

You need to read it was private someone took photos of them and posted them on the internet.

She took photos for her boyfirend. these photos were NEVER MENT TO BE ONLINE
dont be an ass hole. This is NOT HER FAULT

emissionblue

i heard she did it to keep zac interested in her, i think a friend of her's said that. that's really lame. girls love the attention and give this time she'll love this publicity too. u can look all u want on the internet and find amateurs taking photos of their hot and ugly girlfriends. some girls just need the attention.

Someone's Dad

As the father of 2 young girls who is constantly seeking decent role models for them, I'm deeply saddened that yet another child actress has turned out to be just another tramp. I try to find wholesome entertainment for my kids, but it keeps getting harder and harder. I felt that I'd found someone for my kids to emulate. Someone who had her head on straight. Someone who was actually as sweet as she appeared. As far as I'm concerned, I've been betrayed. So have my kids. Any girl who thinks she has to hand out nude pictures of herself to get a guy is really screwed up (probably literally as well as figuratively). A mistake? This is no mistake. This is no error. She showed her true self (no pun intended). No purity of heart. No dignity. I grew up with a mad crush on Annette Funicello. Walt Disney wouldn't let her even show her belly button. Now we have this girl doing the full monty. What has Disney Corp. become, anyway? Where are the moral values their child stars used to have? The only way I can possibly allow my kids to watch HSM2 is if she makes a public apology to all the parents of all the kids who look to her as a role model. If she does that, all is forgiven and we move on.

Miss H

This too shall pass. I feel bad for her, giver her a break. That low life Britney has done worse and I would rather my child watch High School Musical than a Britney Spears video where she pole dances or blatantly grinds all over some person. This world needs to get over being so "high and mighty". We've all done things that seemed like a good idea at the time. At least she looks good and is clean, unlike a certain young, pseudo pop star Mom we all know of.

wake up guys

like we didn't see this coming....they all fall victim.....any day we'll see a sex video of her boyfriend...this is getting very boring.........

Mandy

What kind of moron thinks that private photos actually stay private? Non-celebrities know that...how hard is it for the celebs to understand?!?