Shanna & Travis -- Still Going Strong-ish

9/6/2007 9:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They went into dinner holding hands, but Shanna and Travis didn't look quite so happy on the way out.

TMZ caught the on-again-off-again-who-cares-again couple at Nobu last night -- arriving in Barker's sick ride -- with a fresh-faced Shanna gripping onto her sometimes estranged husband's hand.

After a really quick bite the couple left, looking a lot less couple-y. Travis stormed ahead of Shanna, and when our photog asked if they were working on a third child together, a now angry Barker defiantly shouted "No!"

SAM

So funny, hear the camera man say.. " smile Travis". Does he not see who Travis just had dinner with???? What would he have to be happy about? Taking Shanna to dinner has to feel like more of a task then pleasure if you ask me.

SAM

Shanna must have really pissed him off at dinner. I don't know why she doesn't get it together for the kids sake? I saw them at dinner in Calabasas with their babies last week and it seems like Travis does all the work. I don't know, just my opinion. I think these two are cute together though.

Seriously

He can't stand her. It is obvious. I think she WAS pregnant with their 3rd kid, and he made her have an abortion a few weeks ago, or she miscarried. That's what I think!

Rebecca

travis did not even grap her hand. i love it, it helps me get a little more hope that travis and i can live happily ever after. now, i just have to get him to ask me out on a date.

come on travis i'm a total 10, i'm 28 and i want to meet you. i'm a vegetarian, a blond well, strawberry blond all the way down my back, 125 lbs, 5'4, blue eyes but, not as pretty as yours. lets go finger painting with the kids, then to a park/beach, lets make it a day.
i know i can win you over, that is no problem i just have to meet you. i don't listen to your kind of music and i don't dress like some one that would, i'm a total girly- girl, that is realy pretty and down to earth. i own my own company and i am totaly cool.
but, i'm on the other side of the US so, you have to come find me.....(Douglasville Ga)

SAM

I love Travis and Shanna together, they just need alot of work. They are glowing when they are happy !!!! I've never seen Shanna alone with her kids or putting in her time with them, maybe thats the problem?

Rebecca

Tr@Vi$ makes my p*ssy sooooooo WET !!!!

WHY DID SHANNA NOT EVEN GO WITH HIM TO SEE HIS MOTHER ON THEIR WEDDING DAY BECAUSE, SHE IS NOT TRULY THANKFUL FOR THE MOTHER WHO MADE HER MAN. BECAUSE, SHE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER WONDERFUL MAN !!!

i wish i could meet Tr@Vi$ mom. her and i would get along GREAT !!!

Rebecca

Tr@Vi$ makes my _____ sooooooooo WET !!!!!

Why did Shanna not ever go with her man to see his mother on their wedding day?
because, she is not thankful for the mother who made her wonderful man.

I wish i could have meet Tr@Vi$ mom, her and i would have gotten along GREAT !!!

Rebecca

it took so long to post, that i thought it was not going to

Sighting

They were together this weekend at the Disneyland Resort... caught them in the Grand Californian Hotel and then again in Disneyland. Looked like they were having a fun "family" weekend.

Regardless of what you think of them, they seemed to be givin' it another try...

TB

This poor woman has no other talent than being a gold digger, give her a break, hee hee!!

Monica

#47 YOU R so right. She did Melissa wrong and guess what, that's why she won't ever be happy with HIM! KARMA

cherry

They make a cute couple. They are a family now and they shoul not split

Rebecca

+44 fan site.........sucks, they keep kicking me off 4 speaking my mind

KathyR

I hate to admit this......but......who the heck are these people? I've never heard of them.

AgMom04