Shia LaPuff

9/6/2007 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an effort to expedite the process of becoming more like the characters on his California Raisins t-shirt, former child star Shia LaBeouf puffed away on a cancer stick outside a Toluca Lake, Calif. restaurant yesterday. What a role model!

The former Disney Channel star has put on 15 pounds of muscle for his upcoming role in "Indiana Jones 4" -- but he's still wearing the same size pants.

Mark

Throw away the cigarette.

Ro

Gross!

MARSIN

STILL LOOKS THE SAME TO ME.... HE IS SOOO FREAKING ANNOYING!!

TG

wow. someone smoking a cigarette. You dont see that everyday.

shawna

He is sooooo hot!

LRT

OMG how about some NEW'S TMZ!!!

Stephanie

I don't care...and I'm badly allergic to cigarette smoke. We all have our vices. I still am in love with him!

Whamo

Here come the anti-smoking Nazis. Before you all start freaking out like he's the anti-Christ for smoking just remember he's a grown man who can make his own decisions.
For all you who are going to say.."but he's a role model" just remember YOU are your kids role models. PERIOD! If some guy on the screen they see for 90 minutes at a time has more influence on your children than you do... means you're not doing you job. Shut-up and be a better parent.

Kate

#8 I couldn't have said it better!! I am so tired of hearing parents complain about the role models these actors/entertainers are supposed to be. THEY aren't raising your children...YOU are (at least supposed to). Your children should lead by your example not the example set by performers.

ps. this kid is an amazing actor. Very gifted.

anonymous

Yes it's his choice to smoke I just wish he wouldn't, because I had a family member die from lung cancer and he just couldn't quit. He started at 12 and he just couldn't quit. He was smoking on his death bed...

Lenn K.

I have no problem with his smoking, we need to thin the herd and this just another way!

LRT

#9 I just had a client die from lung cancer also...never smoked..Go Figure..
What he is a criminal cause he smokes?? LOL GET REAL!

SoCaliGirl

Not to mention that all of us have to pay the SAME RIDICULOUS health insurance premiums as the smokers and the drinkers as well as the obese. That is one of the reason why heath insurance is highway robbery. Everyone should have to go through a screeing to get insurance and their rates should be based on their habits. Keep smoking Shia, so you can get the nasty smokers cough in about 15 years, smell NASTY and look 20 years older than you are. Good Job. An thanks to all you smokers, I LOVE paying the same for insurance that you all do. Not to mention how most smokers don't consider throwing their butts out the window littering. I love pulling up to a stop sign and seeing hundreds of butts in a pile. Really attractive.

Whamo

#9 I'm sorry to hear that! They certainly aren't GOOD for you.

Mr. X

is this news? Can you let us know if he properly disposed of the cigarette too? Good God.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments