Britney Won't Play 'Just the Tip'

9/7/2007 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She makes more than $700,000 a month, but Britney Spears can't kick over a few bucks to the valet? What's up with that?!

Sporting a pair of ripped stockings, her favorite pinkish-creamish fedora and a yarn looking weave tucked underneath, Britney hit Opera nightclub in L.A. last night -- It's wash n' wear night y'all!

After gettin' down inside the hotspot, supermom was in a rush to leave -- hiding her face in her hat, beelining straight to her car -- and somehow forgetting to pay the parking attendant for the second time! Oops! She did it again! Ding dang!

TASHANA

cwb

And this is a SURPRISE???

me

spent all her money at taco bell

Angiep

Ding Dang, Brit Brit LOL

badjuju813

I find it amazing that someone with her money can look that bad. Proves money does not mean good taste. I see better dressed people at the local Wal-Mart. And if you don't want to tip, then stay home with a six-pack. I worked as a bartender and served many celebrities. The more they were catered to and comped, the less they tipped.I made more from "poor working stiffs" then I ever made from a person who had alot of money. What a cheap skank!

Lenn K.

Our daily Britney fix, she wouldn't give a tip to a valet. Wow, that's some real news. The girl is talentless hack, below-average mother and just plain nasty!!

ske249

to Mommy of an angel in Heaven
You made me cry
God bless you
I will say a prayer for your son and for your new baby girl.

aileen

#7 (Mommy of an angel in heaven) you speak for everyone - well said.

annoyed

You guys must get paid alot of cash to follow this nasty girl around. Maybe one of you photogs can hand her a bar of soap and some shampoo while you're snapping a photo. (not that she would know what to do with them.) Her career is nosediving and her kids are at home with some nanny, and all she thinks about is "Oooh, look at ME! I am filthy and dirty and I don't care who sees me half-naked." She is rich and chooses to ruin her life and the lives of her little children like this. She is a disgrace.

Disgusting.

me

So Mommy of an angel in Heaven it is very sad that you lost your kid but get real... when the kids ARE with kevin brit is allowed to go out.... nothing is true what the tabloids (or tmz) are reporting. She is not a bad mother only an unexperienced one. Let her raise her children. Nobody tells you how to raise yours! (to the topic: the first time a friend paid the parking attendant)

JIMMY K

TO MOMMY OF AN ANGEL:
I'LL PRAY TO GOD EVERY DAY THAT YOU HAVE A HEALTHY CHILD THAT YOU TRULY DESERVE.

Puh-lease

Is it really necessary to put the word "y'all" in every entry about Britney? She's from the south. We get it. It's not cute anymore, nor is it funny. It's just annoying.

me

OMG!! Well that just proves how the rich stay rich, they are SPOILED money hungry Biatches!! Me, being a poor person myself would have at least give a 5 dollar bill!

sammy

To mommy with an angel in heaven. You are so full of hate for someone you have never meet. I have never meet her but I do have a brain and a soul and I for one like to use it. The media always skew things to make money for themselves. Frankly if you want to judge someone you have never meet then its only fair that other be allowed to judge you. Some one with so much hate and jealousy in their hearts for a stranger shouldn't be allowed to have children. All your going to do is raise a judgmental, hateful, spiteful, insecure child. The world has to many of your kind already. Read the Bible or take a kick boxing class to release all that anger and jealousy you have for the speculative third hand information you get on people you don't personally know.

JIMMY K