Clooney Loves Him Some Brunettes

9/7/2007 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George ClooneyIt's no surprise that eternal bachelor George Clooney hasn't settled down. Whether he's settled or not, Clooney seems to know what he's looking for. Hot ... and definitely brunette.

Clooney's current squeeze, "Fear Factor" competitor Sarah Larsen, is the perfect example of what Georgie boy likes. Luscious legs, stunning smile, and a head full of raven-ish hair.

Check out all of Clooney's dishes to see what melts his butter.

reallyirked

He is GAY. The move to Italy lets him hide it. This is all for show. He is GAY. Nothing wrong with it, he is just not out aka. Rock Hudson.

Betty

Hey!, Guess what, just because you are not married dosen't always mean you are gay. Some people shouldn't be married and if they know that then, isn't it better than making a stupid mistake by geting married.

Marriage is not for everyone. There are alot of people out there who get married for the wrong reasons. And who cares what George Clooney does anyway, it's his life.

daniel

I thought it was common knowledge Clooney is gay, who writes this kind of copy, his publicists, seems kind of silly in this day and age!

anny

HELLO, he is Gay. What do you think he does in Italy? He is in the closet.

Susan

and another thing.... TMZ and all others, try to out all types of people, whether they are gay or not. Why do they never mention it about him? Oh they make it out that he is some ladies man. Yes, a lot like Rock Hudson indeed. I can hardly watch a movie with him in it now.

mickey lou

George only loves one person and that's GEORGE!

ls

George has definitely taken a step down in my book. check out my blog, where I posted some of other pics I found of Sarah. It's at secondarybits . blogspot . com

Susan

If tmz doesn't like what you say, and I said nothing nasty, they just don't post it. Rather unfair, don't you think?

Wat

I have to step in. I know George Clooney. He is not gay. He's a great guy. We can all take our guesses why he dates who he does. I think he's afraid of getting close, but i'm not his therapist.

neverbelieveit

Clooney is today's Rock Hudson. He likes women about as much as Michael Jackson-if you want to know what his romantic life consists of....pay attention to the "friends"

Candace

Sarah dated my older brother throughout high school and some of college. She was always sweet....then broke my bro's heart and ended up leaving him for that guy she was on Fear Factor with.

JANET

I enjoy Clooney as an actor..a handsome hunk.. He has really aged well. Maybe he loves eye candy..maybe he just doesn't want to get married..and who knows. is he a real cad...could he be gay..don't know.

Amy Silverman

Gay,Gay,Gay-those dates are beards or covers

Amy Silverman

I just wish he would shut up,we really don't care what he thinks or says. He is not important,maybe someone should put something long and hard in his mouth-he would like that I hear.

JUST THE FACTS

THIS IS A VERY ORDINARY LOOKING WOMAN.
AS A GO GO DANCER/FEAR FACTOR CONTESTANT, SHE HAS OBVIOUSLY SET HER INTELLECTUAL BAR VERY LOW. FOR REASONS KNOWN TO HIM, SO HAS HE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments