Gordon Ramsay:

Great Balls of Fire!

9/7/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gordon Ramsay"Hell's Kitchen" host Gordon Ramsay apparently got his twig and berries a little too close to an open flame and burned his nether region, several British tabs are reporting.

Gordon was quoted by The Sun as explaining, "The other day I was standing too close to the stove when I was cooking. I was wearing these cotton trousers and underneath I was going commando, suddenly, I felt this searing heat. I went, 'F**k me, bollocks to that.'" Bollocks, indeed. Ramsay painted an even clearer horrible mental picture by saying, "I burnt my right bollock and I'm in absolute agony ... You wouldn't believe how much this hurts." Not hard to imagine it, really.

Ramsay's rep confirmed that the chef did in fact burn himself, but wouldn't confirm where on his body the burn occurred.

Frenchgirl

Any relation to Sandra (Bullock)?

tonya

Steph...I totally agree with you....and wa waaa if you only watched a couple of episodes then you really didnt see the real Ramsey. He is tough on his people...he is like a drill sargent, tear them down to build them up. Love Gordon, lots of luck on the healing I know how painful a burn can be, but man of jewels....double ouch!!!

JOE

CELEBRITY PACKAGES? YOU AOL ASSCLOWNS WHO ASSEMBLED THIS PAGE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO? A NEW LOW FOR AOL. AOL IS A CANCER IN MY COMPUTER.

Helldorado

Chef Ramsay kicks ass.

To Wa Wa Waa - YOU'RE A DONKEY!

JoeS

Too bad his Sausage & potatoes did not get BURNT right off, he DESERVES it,

The man is HATEful & would never want anyone to ever work for such a SLAVE driver.

Vanessa

Daniel,

Can I help?????

Judith

His bite is bad.
My girlfriend in England watcher his show on channel 4.
He was thrilled that night because he told his assistant to pick which
horse should be killed so they could cook him.
Everyone watching this became very upset he told them that this is what he raised his horses for. And he said the horse died quickly.
So much for our ICONS
It's all about him .
Use your search engines put in gordon Ramsey and horsemeat

Amanda

Photoshop.
Not even a good one.

Wes

On Daniel Craig...

A very handsome and talented actor. When I saw him on the screen in Casino Royale, I was stunned...he's the best Bond since Sean.

lori

He needs a fire proof cup!

T-Dawg

Nothin beats G-Nat Piss....lol...I would have died if someone told me something I cooked taste like G-Nat Piss...lmao

BassFace

This story isn't even true.

British celebrity chef GORDON RAMSAY did not burn his genitals in a freak kitchen accident, according to his wife. The TV star claimed he was admitted to hospital after accidentally setting alight to his private parts while cooking in cotton trousers. But Ramsay’s wife Tana confesses her husband made up the story to cover up a “dull ache”. She says, “I have to set the story straight here, and I’m going to blush as I say it. All men have to check regularly and he had a dull ache in one of his testicles and so he went to have it checked. “We were at an awards do that night and the moment we stepped out, he was questioned. You could see he was brimming with excitement and said: ‘I know what I’m going to say, I burnt it’.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3