Maddox Goes to School

9/7/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mama Angelina dropped off a uniformed Maddox to school yesterday, and the little thing was adorable! So was Maddox!

Maddox's preschool, the prestigious Lycée Français de New York, costs a whopping $18,000 a year -- that's a lot of crayons! The school's first language is French, and blends programs established by the French Ministry of Education and top-notch American private schools. Can you tell me how to get to Rue Sesame?

Over fifty nationalities grace the halls of Lycée -- a perfect match for the multi-national brood of Brangelina!

annab

ANOTHER LANUAGE. ANOTHER COUNTRY. THAT KID DOESN'T KNOW IF HE IS COMING OR GOING. NEITHER DO HIS PARENTS.

IF FRANCE IS SO GREAT..........GO LIVE THERE. BYE BYE!

CLAUDA DE SCRATCH

JANKOWSKI - Don't even try to mention Priness Diana!! Angelina is no where near the class of the beloved Princess Diana, so don't try to relate the two no matter what the subject is!

observer

The reason they're suddenly in the USA, out in public almost daily, is
to promote Brad's upcoming movie. After that they will disappear
again until it's advantageous for them to show up somewhere in the
USA again. They are disgusting and transparent.

Meowch

You want French immersion? Move to France as someone suggested and stay there. Your kids need structure, stability, routine. Oh, and start saving your $$$ for the future therapist bills. They are going to be substantial.

yuck

Lissabell I want to visit your planet someday! You are too naive my friend if you think this is anything other than a photo op! Your Saint Angelina only cares about photo ops and breaking up marriages and french kissing her brother and wearing vials of blood around her neck and buying kids worldwide! ANYTHING to be in the news!!! TMZ PLEASE boycott this weirdo and her gang!!

NY is expensive

$18k for preschool in nyc is average. I pay 20k for my son's and my husband and I only make 120k per year combined. We can't wait until he is old enough for kindergarten so that he can switch to public school. There are no public pre-k programs where we are.

Just an FYI

whateveryousay

So what was New Orleans? A Photo Op???

someone

Why is Maddox in pre-school? isn't he 6 years old? And why are all the lessons in French? Sounds pretty dumb for 18k a year, but then he won't be there a whole year, they are no where more than a couple months.

Holly

Jody Foster attended this same school, but in Los Angeles. Last time I heard her, she spoke english rather well. I wouldn't be surprised if her own kids went to school here also.

Ortrud Jones

Her bodyguard is HOT!! I'd let him plow me!

Reality is....

The post above nailed it on the head.

We, as Americans we are raised with a sense of responsibility to our country. Angelina's mother was French and her father is American but his ancestors are Czech. She was raised by her mother, who is NOT American. I assume she was NOT raised with the sense of obligation or loyalty that WE feel for our country. She doesn't even particularly like it here and has voiced that opinion over and over again. We are good enough to use for money, but other than that she would rather not have us and does not have a sense of roots here.

One can look at that aspect of this to see who really wears the pants in this family. Brad WAS raised as a mid western boy and DOES have a sense of loyalty to this country. Speaking from experience (I am from the midwest as well), when two people from different cultures come to a relationship together, sense of loyalty to your country or NO sense of loyalty to this country can cause a great deal of grief.

She is a gypsy, and Brad is letting her get away with the moving constantly which honestly, as a mid-western person from the bible belt...it's kinda surprising. He's a pansy if you ask me, and should be ashamed to be with someone that doesn't share his same views about America and living here. To be in a relationship with someone who slams your country on a regular basis, means they are also slamming some of who you are as a person.

These children will grow up the same way, with gypsy lifestyles and no sense of loyalty to ANY country or any place. They will not be able to call where they were born "home", nor will they be able to call America "Home" nor anywhere else.

It makes for a great sense of loss when you aren't really sure where you came from or where you really grew up.

someone

Now we will all be bombarded every single school day, with pics of Skankalina or pitt for brains, taking the kid to school..I was still on overload from last spring, when that was all you saw.

observer

#81, Shocked, I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

HA!