Beyonce:

'I'm Just Jealous

That I Wasn't Born Latina'

9/8/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_beyonce_fm-1Ring the alarm! Buttastic Beyonce -- who is up for "Female Artist of the Year" at the VMAs -- tells Latina Magazine, "I'm just jealous that I wasn't born Latina. I wish I had been because the culture is so beautiful." If Beyonce is going to attempt to voice an original thought, perhaps she should write it down and read it first!

Bey may have put her high-heeled foot in her mouth with this one! Somebody let this woman know that appreciating a culture is great, but actually wishing (and perhaps morphing) yourself into it is a little annoying. The sultry singer goes on to say, "
I noticed a big difference between speaking to all of the Latino stations and speaking to the pop stations or the other stations. With the Latino stations, there was so much love and everyone is so genuine." Is anyone listening out there? Hola?!

Where was Beyonce's mother, Ms. Tina, or even Jay-Z when this was going on?! From now on this girl needs a chaperone to monitor all statements! Her booty is legendary, but she shouldn't speak out of it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Karen

WE SHOULD CALL BEYONCE THE MIMIC BECAUSE SHE'S A STYLE STEALER AND IMITATOR THERE IS NOTHING ORIGINAL ABOUT BEYONCE....SHE STOLE JLO'S LOOK TINA TURNER'S STYLE AND ONE OF GRACE KELLY'S HAIR DO'S

swade ..

.woowwwwwwww.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Just never gonna be happy, I guess! Must be tough to be her!?!

LL

beautiful girl! LOL but clearly this is the year of the Beyonce Slip Ups! Think before you speak sweetie- gather your thoughts before you open your mouth! LOL

Nuts

i really believe this women is dumb as a sack of doorkobs.no make that a sack of rusty doorknobs.

Maria

I dont really see a problem with what she said, as a latina, I kinda take it as a compliment.

teeks

What a moron. What does this say about her appreciation for her fans who AREN'T Latino? Thank God I'm not a Beyonce fan!

Tangie

How dumb can you be?!

jill

censoring? first...

Wicked

Beyonce, I can see you being jealous of a white girl, but a latino. Are you friggin jokin'?

Happy Holidays

I am white, but I wish I was asian. Those people are so smart YA'ALLLLL!!!!

Sincerely

Britney

Seriously

I'm sure mom and dad were thrilled with that statement.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
Be happy with who you are.

DDunn62

In the words of my favorite Latino comic Carlos Mencia-

DEE DEE DEE!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was trying to be compliementary to Latin people, but that came out
bbb-bbad! She was saying she does not likebeing Black American, but that came out bbbb-bad.

...

Wow! Maybe she can take Jessica Alba's place!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments