Vida Guerra:

Bootyful Dreamer

9/9/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught up with men's magazine pin-up girl Vida Guerra as she left Opera in L.A. last night. The video vixen said she still had to go to court about the now notorious parking ticket she was given by a West Hollywood meter dude -- who tried to trade leniency on the ticket for nude photos of Guerra!

Hot stuff Vida went on to explain her take on the situation, but took her time -- because she admitted that she "had a little bit too much to drink." She told cameras, "Just because I'm a sex symbol and I take sexy pictures, it doesn't define the person that I am." Of course it doesn't, dear.

Life is hard when you're a beauty with a booty! Real hard.

dugh

shes hot

jk

Love you v-deezy!!! Your so hot.

Erica

ROFL - Famous for a big butt. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hal

Brain dead!

Orlando

shut up and show me your ass

wow!!

We know that you are a sex symbol and a rocket-scientist in disguise!!

amboy

come on vida who are you foolin', we know how dumb and beautiful you are...just shut up and take pics...oh and stop singing please

baby girl

Illegal alien!!!!!!!

Ko Jenkins

Look @ you Fabiola in the`background trying to avoid the camera!!!

G-Knows

Those of us who know Vida on any level, know that she is a nice, down-to-earth, very intelligent woman. Don't hate her because of her superior looks and physique. Spend that time recognizing your own blessings and enjoy them as she is enjoying hers. If you you have not been blessed with anything, perhaps silence is your blessing......... peace.

LaVidaLoca

WOW!!!!!!! is all I gotta say to "TRUTHhurts525" and "j-a-g" may God bless u!!! before U speak so recklessely u should always know the facts cuz the truth hurts doesn't it... take care of your own life and stop hiding behind a computer expressing hate... when all u need to do is look into the mirror and start there...

and to the other haters, she said" tipsy" that doesn't equal drunk or rocket scientist or brain dead.. that just means she is feeling nice and wanted to express what she was feeling.. and that isn't a crime... we all been there before... just not in front of TMZ .... and we love u for that TMZ keep it coming...

1 lucky girl

Yeah and I heard Tweets Girl Nikki G shes a wanna be model Has a fake butt, boobs, nose job, botox ,mental problems, bad in bed really bad.. she slept with nasty ass shawn kemp and had a baby with him, come to think about it shes probaly TRUTHhurts525. lol shes probaly jealous causes Vidas butt is real lol..

LaVidaLoca

lol I always like going into Vida Blogs it just never seem to amaze me how many haters there are

Keep it up girl

OMG some1 girlfriend or ex-pysco girl is really mad
that tweet is hanging out wit all these girls
truthhurts525 must be his ex lol I agree wit u 1 lucky girl
ahhhh poor baby girl get a job

LaVidaLoca

HAHAHA!!!! I know im not a idoit.. but Im a big fan of Vida Guerra and I have been since the first time I saw her in FHM back in 2002...... u did say something right ms or mr "all good" who ever u are.. Everyone has a right to express what they feel on the interent so Im expressing my opinion ALSO.... if vida's grill was so jacked up she wouldn't even had a start in the modeling world.. she would probably be sitting next to you on your computer expressing hate on other people she WISHs she can be like... :-) **Also the last time I saw VIDA that ass was looking better then before.... if u dont believe go see the dvd she has from her calendar shoot... now thats the real deal NO Airbrushing.. all natural.. Im sorry I just a HUGE fan of hers... go vida go vida go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaVidaLoca

Confuse let me take u out of your confusion. that guy is a very good friend of Vida's friend/Assistant. so thats why he was around them. Don't listen to the other post that are on this page degrading this guy cuz thats just his crazy ex-girlfriend Nikki G. she is just jealous that he is hanging out wit them. She is jealous of Vida's career cuz she wished she can have even one of her accomplishment. she has mental problems and thinks that everyone wants her ex. which thats not even the case not even close. Nikki G stop being such a loser and going on the computer logging in as other people trying to talk junk. why don't u just go get more surgeries, take care of your kids.. and bless your soul xoxoxo

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments