Dre, Timbaland and Levine Show Off Their Guns

9/10/2007 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In between all the lip synching, bitch slappin' and sore-losing at last night's VMAs, some musicians found time to show off their newly ripped, worked-out bods! Gimme more!
Dr. Dre, Timbaland and Adam Levine
Looking like "Fan 4's" The Thing, Dr. Dre appeared in all his massive rock-hard glory. Sippin' on gin and juice? No longer keeping his muscled bod on the down low, Timbaland brought sexyback by accentuating his jewels with a slimming little black tank! While Maroon 5's formerly scrawny lead singer/gigolo rocked his buff shoulders and biceps in a regulation hipster vest. It's getting harder to breathe!

Looking fierce, guys!

redheadisnotdead

haha, that's true, Levine is wearing that gay hipster vest. Timbaland looks ridiculous with all those muscles and tiny tee, and Dre looks like he's wearing a body suit under that sweater. Why does he look like he should be working at barnes & noble and not hosting the VMAs? Put a jacket on for cryin' out loud!

L

Seeing Dre only reminded me of the complete sell-out rap music has evolved into.
Gangster rap was violent, but it spoke of human life and was packed with emotion. It wasn't this formulated over-produced trash they call a beat now.
Gimme less.

Your'e Fired!

...................The WHOLE show sucked big time, looks like it was produced by a third grader, a blind and deaf third grader.................

Bird

Dre looks soooooo delicious! I want to know what these guys are using. Wasn't Timbo chunky like a month ago?

LN

Dre looks great!!!!!!!!!!!

Unimpressed..

Levine should lose the GUMBY hairdo!.

Eeesh!

George I Think I Got It

OMG this show sucked so bad ... worst EVER! AWFUL! The worst production I have ever seen. Whoever the producer is should be take out back and beaten.

Adam Levine is G-A-Y in that friggin' vest. And if you watch his performance he proves it with how he "Cher" handles the cord to his mic. What a dink!

Dre is DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-LISH! He's rockin' my world with those big 'ol muscles. YUMMMMM!

alynn

Timbaland & Dre look HOT......

LOLatMTV

Oh my gawd what a boring ass joke that was last night. WORST FRICKEN SHOW EVER!!!! Who the heck came up with that idea, it was ridiculous. They pump everyone up and it was a big let-down and a waste of time.
Dre looks decent and acted decent AND yes Tim was fat recently but I guess steroids can muscle you up quick.

alynn

hot hot hot

Tick

Compared to the other two, Levine looks lame. Shame on you TMZ.

valerie

Could someone please tell me what the whole "first" thing is all about? I see it everywhere on this site and don't get it?!?!?

4thaDLBoyz

Damn, Dre & Timba looking hot!!! Turn around bruhs so I can take a look at that a$$ and fantasize about "hitting that!" Ummm, umm, ummm!!!

TMZreader

Adam Levine is hot except for all the tattoos.

Samantha

I think they look sexy! yum... I never knew Timbaland look like that but man.. they look good!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments