Fan Freaks for Jessica

9/10/2007 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sultry grandma Jessica Simpson was leaving New York restaurant Da Silvano yesterday, when an over excited fan bleated like an abandoned fawn!

Jessica's jaw dropped as she entered her waiting SUV, and as she did, the fan's howling hosanna escalated -- with jumping and clapping. Praise be to Jessica!

Simpson couldn't resist saying goodbye -- as she opened her window and thanked the loon for the laugh support!

superchunk

just show us those cans already.

NICKI

I'd be jumping up & down too if I saw Jessica Simpson! I think she's the greatest! So adorable & love her fashion sense................................................................

NICKI

JESSICA LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT AND SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC. SHE'S HAD SOME YR. AND WISH HER ALL GOOD THINGS TO COME.

RUSTY

Jesica can sing it's her acting that could use some work. She is in no way like Britney Spears, atleast Jessica remembers to wear panties when she goes out in public. If I met her,I wouldn't act like the lady in the video,I'd say nice to met you. jessica good things will be coming your way soon.

hello?

LMAO @ #5

Margaret

That was no fan - that was Britney after her Thorazine wore off. Oh wait, the lady's bum and privates weren't on display. Sorry, Brit-Brit!

Mel

That was such a set up, bet Jessica went home and called papa roach and thank him. They are so fake, funny how they think no one knows what they are doing.
I can't believe John Mayer got mixed up in this sicko family, just goes to show he is not right in the head he want just as much attention as no talent Jessica. Pulling tricks to get attention. I think these two are meant for each other. Glade Adam of Maroon 5 and Justin timberlake don't want that man thing. It was funny how Justin dissed her and Asslee on the VMA's. What pathetic creatures.

Jess

Low class family.
What a phony set up. That woman was over the top. She gave it away.

Fay

I agree with Sharon, I can not figure how JM got into this family and I supect they are still together. Shows what he is like he must put up a phony front to sell his stuff. I feel drama will always come from this family because they are so desperate.

Fay

Jessica is PATHETIC! her family is digusting. Can't sing-can't act. So sick of her pathetic attemps at publicity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2