Kate and Her Men:

One Big Happy Family

9/10/2007 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking your daughter to the park is normal. Taking your daughter to the park with your husband is normal. Taking your daughter to the park with your baby daddy is normal.

But taking your daughter to the park with your husband AND your baby daddy is a tad awk-ward.

That was the scene at Palisades Park in Santa Monica yesterday when Kate Beckinsale, hubby Len Wiseman, and ex-boyfriend/baby daddy Michael Sheen took "their" daughter Lily out for the afternoon.

Anyone for a "My Two Dads" remake?

Kait

Haha my two dad's was a great show! I was just explaining it the other day to my husband who doesn't remember it.
I'm glad that Kate and her two men are able to get along like that. It's great for Lily.

robyn F

Wow, maturity in Hollywood!

Reality

Lucky Kate, sounds like a great time to me.

PV

Not strange at all. I applaud them. How often do we hear about child custody fights and dueling spouses? Nice to see people come together for the children and act like adults. Kudos.

Millz

Kate is so beautiful and she has more class than half the pop tarts that are famous today. She and Michael have always shown that you can still have a great relationship even after you split. Atleast their child will grow up to be normal. That's more than I can say about half the hollywood kids.

Lillianne

Oh, why not? There are all kinds of families these days. At least this looks like a happy family putting the child first.

leslie

I think it is great that they can all get along.

macademian

"Baby daddy"? What kind of moron is writing this garbage?

Kate

I think that is AWESOME! That is a perfect example of how to act with you ex. They have a kid together, and from the looks of it they all want the best for their daughter. That kid has a hell of a better chance to be well adjusted, and not to mention she's got a great name :)

Lisa

BRAVO for KATE / LEN / MICHAEL!
Would like to see more of Kate in TMZ!!

Just Me

I do this kind of thing all the time...and yes it can feel weird but you do what you have to do for your kids! Not many people can...so way to be role models!

marsha

Why's it so weird. You see Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher with Bruce Willis ALL THE TIME!!! Now that's weird!

Karim

Kate's a woman of unbelievable class - and I say if she can pull off this great relationship with her and ex and a current beau then BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!!!!!!! I've loved her since Underworld and Laurel Canyon and Serendipity.

maria

if only we could all be so mature.

Sara

I don't see anything wierd about this! Her daughter is very lucky to have parents and a stepparent who put her first.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments