Movie Star's Shadiest Role ... Caught On Tape

9/10/2007 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wardrobe did not order this costume change!

TMZ has obtained surveillance tape of "Pulp Fiction" star Peter Greene slipping on a ski mask and doing some very shady stuff in a parking garage.

The footage,shot on August 29, shows Greene entering a Hollywood apartment building where he once lived, quickly heading downstairs to the laundry room -- and throwing on a black ski mask. Seriously.

With the mask covering his face, Greene, who was recently busted in New York for buying crack, is then seen moving into the parking garage to check out a few of the rides. After scoping the area, he disappears from the range of the cameras, before reappearing on his way out of the building -- without his mask and smoking a cigarette.

The next day, a tenant noticed that his license plate was missing and reported the problem to the building manager-- who recognized Peter on the surveillance tape. Obviously suspicious, the manager called a friend of Greene's who still lives in the building, and threated to contact police if the license wasn't returned.

Two hours after the call, the security cameras caught a mystery woman dropping off a box at the front door of the complex. It's contents: surprise, surprise -- the missing license plate.

TMZ spoke to Green who said the whole thing was a "joke I played on a friend in the building." Too bad the guy whose plate was missing didn't find it funny -- he filed a police report.

By the way, Greene's credits include "Under the Influence," "Scenes of the Crime" and yes, "The Mask." Couldn't make this stuff up folks!

Wally

This is bait to get you to watch their show!! Cheap trick!!!

Jeff

I would bank that it is Peter Greene, the actor who played "Zed". He was a big time heroin addict in the late 90's and I remember readsing somewhere that he was recently busted for crack possession of all things.

Maybe he is distraught over being the "Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-Ass-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Rapist!"

anna

so gay, just say who it is.

Steve

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

SpookQeen

So, who was it? Can't tell anything from the video. It could be my next door neighbor, you can't think we beleive this is anything but pure crap.

hoplias

Its Tim Roth ....

former TMZ fan

Are you serious?! This is the exact OPPOSITE reason that I (used to) LOVE TMZ...I didn't have to wait, they told us everything as soon as it happened. THIS SUCKS...anything for a buck. I'm going to Perez...AND I'M NOT WATCHING YOUR SHOW! BETRAYED!

Dan

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY PLAYED THE RACE CARD! WHY NOT A WHITE SKI MASK, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO PICK ON BLACK SKI MASKS? SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BLACK SKI MASKS.....TMZ SHOULD BE ASHAMED. I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GET OUT OUR BLACK SKI MASKS AND PICKET IN FRONT OF TMZ'S OFFICE. WAIT....I HAVE TO GO....I NEED TO ADJUST MY MEDICATION.

Michelle

This is what happens when great companies sell out to AOL. I think it's crap to self promote your tv show and not provide the information on your great web site. I probably won't watch the show.

Indignant

I will DELIBERATELY NOT watch TMZ on TV specifically because of this sleazy & deceptive advertising strategy.

The Observer

Stooping to such low tactic's is proof that the show is destined to bomb. I can't believe a classy Lady like Judge Marilyn Milian associate's herself with a tool like Harvey Levin!

The stalkarazzi cannot be reformed, off with their head's!

itsbritbeotches

i read your website daily..mainly bcuz im not into tv..i dont appreciate this kind of crap to get me to watch ur tv show..eventually the result will end up on the web..and it might not be u reporting it where i read/see it..thats ur call..good luck with the tv thing but my medium is online..its more convenient to my lifestyle..and i can wait a few hours...or days to hear what's happening with the psycho-celebs..its all entertainment/freak show to me!!! and my daddy was a carny--so how weird does weird need to be to impress me?!?!?!

Bob

TMZ = Tease ME ZZZzzz

Thanks for the crappy clip...this teasing crap is going to get old FAST!

beezy

its uma thurman

Mack

Its the guy that got killed in the boxing ring!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments