Paris Poses While Diddy Blabs

9/10/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The non-stop VMA Vegas partying continued last night with Diddy throwing a bash at LAX nightclub at Luxor. An amped Diddy played MC on the microphone as he donned a crown -- this man is so modest! Paris Hilton just stood by the CEO like a trophy wife -- as he went on and on ... and on! Chatty Diddy!

Everyone knows the music mogul loves to hear himself talk, but does he have to torture club goers with his endless jibberjab?!

Leola

I really don't have to much to say about Britney's performence at the VMA's.......She made a comlete Azz out of her self

Me

Blah blah blah Diddly. Kim Porter spoke VOLUMES when it comes to what kind of "man" you are at people.com today. Glad she took the kids and hightailed it for a life without Diddly Squat.

Flake

Another Diddy party? How many freakin parties does this guy throw.

And, why is his mouth always open?

Judith

Is it not strange how all the LOSERS always end up together? YUCK

Puh-lease

Celebs like Diddy and Paris seem to share the delusion that people actually care what they have to say.

LRT

HE NEEDS TO CHECK HIMSELF!!! HE IS SO INTO HIMSELF AND IT IS A REAL TURN OFF!!!

Baby

Darlings, Paris gets PAID to show up. Let me put it another way, Paris shows up BECAUSE she gets paid to do it.

Judith

Diddy has a really bad bottom lip problem.
It looks lost.
Must be repaired.

Loco

Who friken cares!!!!!! Im sick of paris hilton and and p diddy or what ever he calls himself now. isnt there any other news besides them. What about the idiot with all the duct tape on his head, I got a good laugh from that. I would rather read about him then paris hilton again. Britney Spears is annoying

good girl

Two skanks together. Publicity skanks at that!

BRAD

tmz sucks!!!

grannymom

IM GUILTY...I GET ON THESE SITES...AND READ...I SAY IM OLD AND NEED SOMETHING TO INTERTAIIN ME...I REALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE...I READ ALL OF THIS...AND OTHER THINGS...ABOUT..THESE ...AND.... OTHER SO CALLED STARS....AND WONDER ABOUT THIS WORLD...ME INCLUDED....HOW DO THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE GET RICH...TO SPEND THEIR TIME BOOZING...PARTING...STICKING IT TO EACH OTHER...WONDER IF THEY TAKE MEDS..TO KEEP FROM GETTING STUFF..DO THEY SHARE SEX PARTNERS...THEY DON'T STAY WITH THE SAME PARTNER FOR LONG...HAVE BABIES.....THAT THEY ARN'T AROUND TO RAISE....WHILE WE HAVE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN..FIGHTING IN IRAQ...WHOSE FAMLIES BARELY MAKE IT...THERE IS A FAMILY IN MY AREA..THAT HAVE LOST 2 SONS IN THE WAR....PEOPLE NEED TO STOP..PAYING..TO SEE THIE ..IDIOTS.....WHAT THEY DO...IS IT SOMETHING...WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT...I KNOW THERE ARE SOME REALLY..DESERVING..PEOPLE IN SHOW BUSINESS...BUT NOT THIS TYPE........

ic

DIDDY NEEDS A NEW IMAGE...LIKE DOING SOME CHARITY WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE...DONATE SOME OF THOSE CLOTHES TO SOME POOR BOYS..OPEN A FREE CHILDCARE CENTER FOR WORKING MOMS....ITS ALWAYS ABOUT HIM AND WHAT HE SPENDS ON CRAP...THAT MONEY COULD DO SO MUCH GOOD TO PEOPLE IN NEED..AND IT WOULD COST HIM NOTHING...TAX DEDUCTIBLE...WHY SPEND SO MUCH FOR PEOPLE IN WHITE WITH LOUSY HEARTS THAT DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THEMSELVES.

tydan

P SHIDDY sucks

Kimt03311986

Okay...so...the whole Britney thing...I was really excited about it, and really wanted her to do good..but we all know that's not what happened. I feel bad for her, and I think we all need to give her a break...she is obviously not ready for a "comeback," but that doesn't mean we should give up on her, not yet anyways...I think she needs some support from her fans, and the media. I mean, I almost cried when I saw her on that stage, looking...at the very least...LOST! Show her some love people. By the way, she is not fat, yeah, we are used to seeing her tiny and all that, but Beyonce gained all her weight back, and everyone was saying how hot she looked, but Brit can't gain a few pounds?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments