'Survivor' Fairplay and 'Model' Michelle

Baby Reality

9/10/2007 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wrestler/reality villain Jon Dalton -- "Jonny Fairplay" to "Survivor" fans -- tells TMZ exclusively that he and "America's Next Top Model" contender Michelle Deighton are expecting a little bundle of reality joy -- their first, and it's already 17 weeks along!

Jonny Fairplay, Michelle Deighton
And we're pretty sure he's not fibbing: "Michelle and I couldn't be more happier [sic] and I wouldn't LIE about that!" says Jonny, who's perhaps most famous for concocting what "Survivor" host Jeff Probst called "the greatest lie" in the show's history. He came third in the seventh season.

The sweethearts have been dating for two years. Where's an island when you need one?

chris l

who cares he was and is a jerk and she can't be to smart

steph h.

omfg who cares woped de do ugly dad dosnt mean the baby will be ugly . and i have to say who cares if shes gay or bi. congrats she is havin a baby. she was preety

Wendy

What was the big lie he told on the show?

Wendy

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE BIG LIE WAS THAT HE TOLD ON SURVIVOR?

weluvchell

Yah!!! Chell and Johnny will be great parents.. Remember it's TV not real life. Michelle is wonderful with children and will be a great mother..
Love You Both,
Aunt Shirley

D

I didn't watch the model show, but everyone she is saying she is gay. Well, Fairplay isn't a man, he's a weasel. God forbid they give these retards another show about them having a gay weasel.

Wendy

NEVERMIND I GOOGLED IT AND GOT MY ANSWER LOOSERS!

stupidpeople

Jonnyfairplay is a weird dude . Why did these girls like tonya and the others drool over him? He looks dirty and mentally retarded ...and he's having sex?

If thats the case.... somebody find Corky from life goes on and tell him there's hope .

Nascargirlangel

Ok everybody...this is not the Michelle from cycle 7 that had a twin named Amanda. This girl is from cycle 4

yeah right

I'll be right back.......I gotta throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gertrude

geez do these type of people have to breed? Can't they be sterilized?! Does 2 liars and ugly people think they are going to produce anything worthwhile? This is freaking scary.

Crispian

She was said she was bisexual on ANTM actually.

Gloria

The Big Lie he told was: that his grandmother passed away. He got the othe survivors to let him the challenge except for 1.

Mary Helen

Dearest Michele happens to be family and she is a very sweet girl and will be a great Mom and Jon also will be a great father. We wish them the best..

sk

I vaguely remember the flesh-eating virus girl (not nearly so amusing as randomly passing out girl, but whatever) and have no idea who the 50-year old geezer is in that picture...

However, I'm cracking up over one of the comments..."people are allowed to change their mind"...

Yeah, ok, I've changed my mind, I'm not straight I'm gay. There you go! Nope, not done! Changed my mind again, I'm not white, I'm black! Wheee! Ohhh, I'm so indecisive, I think I've decided I'm a dude!!!

dumas, go crawl back under your rock and go to sleep for another 100 years, ok?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments