'Survivor' Fairplay and 'Model' Michelle

Baby Reality

9/10/2007 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wrestler/reality villain Jon Dalton -- "Jonny Fairplay" to "Survivor" fans -- tells TMZ exclusively that he and "America's Next Top Model" contender Michelle Deighton are expecting a little bundle of reality joy -- their first, and it's already 17 weeks along!

Jonny Fairplay, Michelle Deighton
And we're pretty sure he's not fibbing: "Michelle and I couldn't be more happier [sic] and I wouldn't LIE about that!" says Jonny, who's perhaps most famous for concocting what "Survivor" host Jeff Probst called "the greatest lie" in the show's history. He came third in the seventh season.

The sweethearts have been dating for two years. Where's an island when you need one?

Brad Scotland

I didn't know you could get pregnant from anal.

Beth

are there people laying on the floor behind them....i see legs ??????? LOL

mackie

he lied once,and was proud of himself,and i bet he,s lieing again,some people have to have the spot light on them all the time and i think that this is the case hear,anyway,any one can say there having a baby but is it really his?it won't be hard to distinquish when we see a picture.4sure!!!

Beth aka Paradise

So happy for them!! That baby will have beautiful blues eyes and a mischievous nature that's for sure.

WRTCBS

NOTE: Your 15 minutes is up.

Justin MacIntyre

This is a waste of internet paper.

kitty

EEEWWWWWWW Jonny Fairplay!! I have to admit my jaw dropped when I heard this one.

Dave

she turned gay after sleeping with him. how could she, he is one ugly guy and all he does is lie. would not be surprised if it was not his. lol

NYNY

I see padded rooms and psychatrists in their future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiNtYfReSh

Isn't she supposed to be gay??

Molly

Ummmm....isn't she a lesbian?

weluvchell

I'm not sure who the girl is who went to school with Michelle but get it straight.... Her parents are happy you don't know what your talking about
If you went to school with her in 6th grade you haven't seen her or her family in years... People can say what they want i'm all about every one having their own opinion and the commets are fine but don't act like you know her or her parents if you don't.Yes I am part of her family and we are very excited.
Danielle

Miss Melissa

Congrats to you two!!! Maybe it's time for you both to cut back a LOT on drinking and partying so that you would be better role models and also lead a more healthy/proper lifestyle for your future kid. I love you, Fairplay but I care about your kid and his or her future too. I wouldn't want you both to be leading the similar lifestyle that Britney Spears is currently leading, with her heavy partying while having 2 kids back at home and all.

Regardless, much love and good luck to you both!!

Your #1 Fairplay fan - always and forever!

Spyder Mayhem

Contracting herpesyphiligonhoclap while escaping the womb will be this poor child's tiniest worry. Antibiotics can't remove parents.

Rockin Rod Watman

So you gave up on trying to impregnate Alexis Arquette Jonny?

I'd much rather be britney's kid than have these two as parents.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments