Britney -- I Object, Y'all!

9/11/2007 7:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has obtained this hilarious document in the Britney Spears/K-Fed custody war.

Britney's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, lodged 156 objections to Kevin's declaration, in which he questions Britney's parenting skills. Wasser had a good batting average -- 89 of the objections were sustained and 67 were overruled.

In all, there were 229 objections to various declarations. Peace out.

tuna marie

saw that media whore gloria allred on greta van sustren tonite. she is trying to insert herself into this case. disbar this woman, california. she will do anything to get the spotlight.

Britney Spears

britneyspearsmystory com

dj

keep up the diet with the lollipops. soon you’ll have a positive buzzword…skinny. I did it! the pina colada and cappucino flavors are my favorite. email me i’ll tell you where i get them …rjcsales@bellsouth.net

rpond123

Britney Spears looks way better than most women after they had one baby. She had two and looks great. Who cares what she's done. Everybody wants her money. Take the money and run Britney!!! Run, run, run!!!

Wendy

For your questions about K-Fed and he needs to leave Britney alone responses first off that is ridiculous. First thing if my ex-husband was being like Britney is with her children I would be the first one in court to do anything to PROTECT THEM. Trust me I've been through something just like this with my ex-boyfriend's and fighting for custody for his kid's. First thing you NEVER DO WHAT BRITNEY IS DOING IN PUBLIC BIG NO NO! My boyfriend fought for a whole year or year and a half to get custody of his three boy's and it was CRAZY. Very emotionally draining for one thing but he thought he had to fight for his boys because his ex-wife was nuts like Britney even to the point of making up stories about him sexually abusing the his own boys when first off never happen and there was no physical evidence and he was always dealing with Children and Youth and they did a full investigation and she made the whole thing up. So if Britney makes up all this stuff about Kevin and tries to tear him down it can backfire it is called father alienation. Courts can see through people. Well so the story ended with a trial that took three days and it was so intense because she was accusing him of everything and even my boyfriend did drink and there was physical violence in the relationship he had with his ex-wife. The courts decided to TAKE THE KID'S OFF THEIR MOTHER AND MY BOYFRIEND GOT FULL CUSTODY OF HIS BOYS. We had so many witnesses against her and she had nothing on us. So my advice for Britney she better watch out because to me it doesn't look good for her.

Mark

Britney has her living made. Now why doesn't she step back and be a good Mother
to her kids, then no fighting.

meeper

Someone, quick, give Federline these kids before she harms them through neglect.
What are you waiting for?

brit

YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO RUDE!! DID YOU HEAR MORONS? BRITNEYS HEEL OF HER BOOT BROKE OFF DURING HER PERFORMANCE AND THE BEGINNING AND THEY SHOWED THE INCIDENT ON E!! I DON'T LISTEN TO HER MUSIC BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW ON TELEVISION.

wazzy30

If K-fed wants more custody time-fine, but he should not be allowed more money. This way we'll see his true colors(not that they aren't obvious). Why does she have to pay him child support? Does he pay her child support too? Britney needs someone to save her who has nothing to gain. I think if someone was watching my every move, we'd go crazy too. Her parents really need to be on her side, I mean they did live off of her profits.

Victoria Robinson

I doubt that britney is a bad mother. i also doubt that k-fed will get sole custody of thoes kids, he needs to stop trying to milk the cow he once owned, cut his loses, accept his gains (money), and bow out gracefuly.

Big Bear

What sane person would want Britney to keep their kids?? The poor girl has had a complete breakdown!!!!!!!!!!

anonymous

TMZ what are you not posting my comments ?? because I am right !!!!

anonymous

brits legal team is going to squash k-fed and his lawyer,give him the kids without the money and see if he backs off(guarantee he wont go for custody then and say she is a good mom on top of that...her performance wasn't that good but she looks great and yes she has made mistakes by going out for all to make more out of it than it really is but he has the kids half the time so what she does is her busines but she is a star and is followed and judged by everything she does...GOD BLESS YOU BRITTANY AND GOOD LUCK...

Cindy

I watched "Chaotic" (i know, i know, why? it was a marathon one saturday so caught them all lol) and it was evident that Britney CHASED Kevin. Britney asked KEVIN to marry her (before he asked her). Britney made all this mess herself. Quit blaming Kevin and everyone else - she threw herself at him (didn't they know each other only a day or so before she flew him overseas?).....I believe even Kevin tried to slow her down but she need that "love" confirmed so badly - poor thing has absolutely no self-esteem. She is responsible for the marriage, the divorce and I don't blame Kevin for going for all he can get - she SHOVED herself into his life knowing he was living with someone else who was pregnant. She lacks morals and values and deserves all she is getting. I hope for the children's sake that she loses custody and they do go to Kevin because I believe Shar will be there to help him raise them along with their two. I'm not saying Kevin is a winner but BRITNEY is very sick in the head, whether it's just mental issues or substance abuse (my belief is combo of both) but she is not in any shape to raise children.

Darv

Jane - You're an idiot. Blood on their hands? WTF are you even talking about?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments