"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

BORED WITH HER ACTING

I WISH SHE WOULD GO AWAY FROM GH, STOP RUINING IT!!!

Joani Marc

In response to Mr. John F.C. Taylor's remark, "Stopped for DUI is not that serious..." DUI is serious! Just ask people who have lost friends and loved ones to this dispicable, irresponsible behavior. No one should get behind a wheel when intoxicated.

Misty

Kristen Storm is not on Days she is General Hospital,if you are going to print it get it right!

Think before you drink

All of these recent "celebrity" DUI's prove that in California, especially Los Angeles, they DO NOT tolerate idiots who risk their own and other people's lives. And hey, if these so-called celebrities get humiliated--so what? Maybe others won't take the risks.

Meg

My good friend is cousins with kristen and he thinks its hilarious that she got busted for a dui. Shes a stuck up snot!!

knowall

At what point will people laugh outloud at Tommy Lee to his face with his stunted adult wardrobe?..Who does he hang with that isnt embarrassed to be seen with him dressed like that? Are there that many teen40's in L.A.? And he's pushing teen50!!!!

Coll

Cod or Peanut Butter and Jelly??? Seriously, is this for real??
He ha a fresh prepared lunch that everyone else bitches about because
their kids don't get it at their school??? What a watse of an article!

Cee

If you check the ratings, you'll notice that GH has gotten more viewers during sweeps than Days for the last year.

ohplease

so tommy lee loves and adores his lap, sober up a$$whole

Heather

What a RUDE LITTLE PIG to throw her cigarette butt out the window. I know what butt should have went out the window...

BlahBlahBlah

Another punk in LA who will probably get away with this! Shame on her. Being drunk is bad enough...but with all the wild fires in California she has the nerve to throw out a lit cigarette??? Jail time princess!!! Open your eyes.

Vanessa

Maxie... Belle.. who cares? I think the point of the story is that there is yet another young actress out there behaving badly... on the road with too much alcohol in her and behind the wheel of another Mercedes. But why not, they don't have to suffer the consequences.. 72 minutes in jail.. Hell that's publicity!

Jess

She's HUMAN! People drink and drive ALL the time...it's not a big deal. Yeah so she's famous...so what!?! Acting is their job. They didn't ask to be role models...People need to do their jobs as parents and tell their kids not to idol actors or actresses. Let her live her life the way she want's too.

Face it your kids are gonna drink or do drugs regardless of what they see on tv....quit trying to blame entertainment on your lack of parenting skills.

lynn

Days Of Our Lives can have her back. I have never liked her on GH

LadyJay

So Sad that I know this, but she is on Kim Possible. She voices the character, cheerleader Bonnie.