"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

jodi

Pamela Anderson is trash, plain and simple. Definately not worth fighting over. They're all trailer trash with money. Why are they even invited to these events???????????

werehuman

Hey ! What do you know? for pete's sake. Stars are human also. The only difference is, They are in the lime light. Give these people a break !!!! She is only 23 years old. I am sure you people have known someone who has been in trouble for drinking while driving., or some other offence. Get the details before casting stones at people.

TIMMY G

LIKE OUR MAMMAS SAID,,,, ONCE A HO ALWAYS A HO

common sense

Where's all the racist comments?

Linda

Yes Kirsten Storms was Belle Black on days from the time they "soap opera aged" the character to a teen. Yes, she did the Zenon movies, too. I understand she is now Maxie on another show. None of this has anything to do with her being arrested for DUI. I am thankful that no one was hurt by her drinking and driving. I just hope this is a first time incident for her and she will not do it again. She has a younger sister who sees Kirsten as a role model and imitates her in a lot of things. Personally, I hope her family will stand behind her and not be so quick to turn on her. She made a mistake, but everyone deserves a second chance.

crystal

I think celebs. and every other drunk driver should get more time in jail for doing the crime.drunk drivers are not only putting their lives in danger, but they are putting ours in danger too. these days they spend an average of what one day in jail and a hefty fine! Celebs. can afford to pay the fines with it what's money to them they have plenty of it! they need more jail time instead of play time for one day.or even a few hours

sohappyicoulds#@*

Hate to say It But I'm So Glad she got Flagged For throwing her Smoke out the window.. what a Loser like the millions of others that do that. We ( Californians) are in Our DRYest season EVER !! and This X whatever should have had more sense than to Litter with a Lit Cigarette, Glad she Got Popped, Maybe that'll teach her not to Be so Disgusting and Irresponsible.. and Days ain't all that .. the Young and the Resless rules daytime

sohappyicoulds#@*

Wow, Imagine that... I'm So Happy she got Noticed / flagged for throwing her lit cigarette out of her Mercedez window... Hoorah to the Cops !!! Finally there when you need them, How Stupid she was for a) drinking and DRIVING, b) BEING IRRESPONSIBLE by throwing her lit butt out into California's Dryest Season EVER.. .. and the Young and the Restless rules Daytime... get a Life Folks and What about the Hundred's of thousands of other losers who throw trash, cigarettes and crap out of their car... Arrest them Too !!!

Missy

DUI means driving under the influence while DWI means driving while intoxicated!

Notice the difference and no mention of what happened with the breathalizer.

It means that she was not drunk so they pinched her for drinking and driving.

It means that she was not drunk!

Just so you know I am a paralegal and I hate it when the police do this kind of crap.

So she threw a cigarrette butt out of her car.

Yes littering is never good but it was not like she was speeding or weaving or like Nicole driving the wrong way down the freeway!

She is a cutie and I still love her!

Latoya

I really don't care if Kirsten hasn't been on "Days" for years. The point is she's driving drunk. That's not a good role model at all. She has poor judgement and should be punished or she will keep doin it like all the other stars that have been charged more than once. She needs to get her mind right. Just because she is famous she can't do whatever she wants.

rosemary

She is just another starlet that thinks she can do anything.

Looks aren't everything especially when drinking and driving. It would be sad if she killed someone

Latoya

i would like to know why they are feeding those kids cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous. They are at school not a five star restaurant. I understand they want the kids to have healthy well- balanced meals, but get for real. I wonder do they ever get served a slice of pizza and fries or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Probably not they seem to good for those kind of meals.

Lisa L.

Oh, for God's sake.. everyone needs to quit acting so high and mighty... Kristen has never caused trouble before and probably just made a mistake. I'd hardly clump her into the recent group of drunkards and druggies that have made the news lately. As if you guys have never gotten behind the wheel after having one too many drinks. I have.. not that I'm proud of it... but we all make mistakes.. I just don't happen to be famous.. :-

rosemary

I think we should all be teaching children to eat healthier especially since obesity is running rampant even among children. Perhaps getting them to eat healthy young will discourage bad habits later.

Peanut Butter is ok sometimes, but when it's a staple or greasy artery clogging pizza is standard, then it becomes bad.

rosemary

Actually no I haven't ever drove after drinking. I had a good friend die due to a person who chose to drink and drive, sorry I don't have the sympathy for someone who does that.