"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

Scotty

And yet another blond drunk...I wonder how many people are killed in auto accidents due to alcohol every day in California...Seems like if your attractive and have a few bucks your a drunk as well.

april

who cares if she isnt on days anymore thats how she got famous to begin with. ill always know her as "belle" not "maxie". and thats how she'll always be known. if they change it they need to change it to "ex days of our lives star" cause general hospital isnt nearly as popular as days anyway. get over yourselves.

TaMtAm

I agree they do need to correct the "Days Of Our Lives Star" They need to bring her back to Days!!!

internetegirl

Between the hook lines the writers write to get us to click on......where there is usually little if any information about the story at hand, and the incorrect bull that is usually written when you do look....Come on writers get the story straight!!!!! It was General Hospital, not Days....Don't write it if you don't know it. Facts 101

GM

Days of our Live? Are you kidding me?? She is on General Hospital!

This is where TMZ and AOL continue to lose credibility. More incorrect taboid trash...

Bill

TMZ... are you really serious? You're reporting what a grade school kid is eating for lunch? So what if it's a Jolie-Pitt kid... this is not news or even good dirt... do us all a favor and let this kid have a life... this crap makes you seem desperate.

Shilrey

Maddox can eat whatever the family can afford for him to eat. What a stupid question you ask people to vote on!!! Good eating habits now will evolve into good habits as a teen & adult. I can belive how childish publicity can be!

Kayla

Actually Kristen was on Kim Possible. She plays the cheerleader that hates Kim. She's not a regular.

Frieda Jane

All I can say is that it must have been a slow news day. They don't even have the current program that Storms works on. As far as what a kid eats for lunch at school....it was indeed a healthy lunch when you figure how many kids have the peanut allergy that can kill. I would not mind a lunch or dinner like that myself. For the rest of the trash.........who gives a flying hoot. There is much more out that that is more important.

To the guy that wonders why Storms will not date him........ummmm at least learn to spell her name correctly or proof read before you click on add.

amberlynn

who cares what show some dimwit drunk is on?? obviously you people have no lives if ur yelling at aol for getting some drunks show wrong. like omg shes not on that show anymore who cares get over it people get a life

Wanndy

What difference does it make what show she is on. She is well know for DAYS OF OUR LIVES. And YES she was on Kimpossible. IF you like her so much to complain know the facts. Days of our lives rocks. GH Sucks.

siren

Oh brother!!!! not another wanna be, getting into the publicity crap garbage!!!

SP

People like TMZ who profit from the misfortune and life difficulties of others represent the worst of humanity themselves.

People like TMZ who follow people around, invade their privacy, strive to photograph them in the most unflattering ways possible, and profit from doing so represent the worst of humanity themselves.

It would be revealing to follow the people from TMZ around with a camera 24/7 striving to publicize all their mistakes, weaknesses, and failures in life.

Some day the folks from TMZ and others like them will stand before their Creator to give account for why they took advantage of others in their times of misfortune rather than seeking to meet the needs of these very human people in their times of misfortune.

maddog

If I can beat Tommy and Kid P (at the same time), the two Girlie men, do I get to keep Pamela?

maddog

If I can whip Tommy and Kid PP, at the same time (little girlie men) can I keep Pamela?