"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

Cheri

TMZ...wake up! She is most recently Maxie Jones on General Hospital...also a trouble maker. On the show she never follows the rules, drinks like crazy even though her character had a heart transplant! Maybe she is Kirsten playing Maxie off screen as well!
Here we go again.....those with everything throwing it away! The tital should be growing up Disney!!

Brklyn345

Wow, I'm REALLY surprised to hear about this, and I'm hoping it's just a bad rumor. I had the pleasure of meeting Kirsten 2 years ago at the ABC Fun In The Sun tour when it came to NYC, and she seemed like a very sweet, down to earth girl. If this is indeed true, I hope she's learned her lesson.

DIMARLO

Yummy. Too bad Angelina has her nanny/manny or granny make the food for this obviously entitled child. She probably doesn' t know where her kitchen is located. From the looks of her, she doesn't know where the shower is, either.

Angel

we all make mistakes and i praise the good lord that she is alright and no one was hurt. but i do need to say if u are going to drink then get a driver that isnt.

jdm

the new bell is no good bring the old back

chris

that was one expensive cigarette.... i guess going.. cold turkey.. is out of the question... now

susan

drinking and littering......another rehab waiting to happen.

Billybob

That little blonde bimbo needs her naughty butt spanked.

Cherie

What a shame . I liked her as Belle. She left to go into night time but the show was cancelled. Didn't Maxie just get suffocated on GH Nightshift? Career ups and downs are hard but...........if you can afford a Mercedes, can't you afford a driver for when you want to party? And a cigarette? Has no one told the ACTRESS who needs her looks what smoking does to the face, the voice, the body?

Kelly

Personally I think all you people have way to much time on your hands.
Get a job, and quit sitting on your can everyday watching soaps. My tax
dollars are going to your lazy ass!!

GH Fan

Did she get stopped for flipping a cigarette out the window?? Or was it that she was a beautiful blonde? Doesn't seem likely they could have smelled her breath on the freeway. Smells to me.

GH Fan

Em

You dummy, yes she was on Day's for years, she may have been on GH for the last few, but I watched her on Days for 5 years, 99-04.

She grew up on the show. Duh.

Gotanidea

.... and part of the reason that Mad will grow up lean and smart is his diet. And that Hot Pocket will rot your brain cells and blow out your gut.

Shirley

What's the big deal??? She'll get off just like Nicole and Paris did. That's why these "stars" don't give a damn. They do what they want because they see that everyone else gets away with it. If it were an ordinary person like you and me, we'd serve time---not minutes or hours.

cathy

Hey, Whisper,
FYI- She signed on Days in 1999---
for cryin' out loud .....last I checked its 2007.....hmmmmm perhaps you sould catch up
and get YOUR facts straight???

Geeeeezzzzzzzz