"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

Suzy Q

She is on Kim Possible............she is the voice of Bonnie the cheerleader...........

Wanndy

TODAY IS 911 REMEMBER THAT. Celebrities should not be peoples concerns.

ShirlGirl

Not again? Do these actors not know how to act, in person. What a bunch of losers.
This girl should have taken a lesson from Paris and the others. Put her in jail for awhile, and see if she'll do it again. Probably~!!!!!!!!!!! So stupid........and senseless.....

ShirlGirl

ShirlGirl

Why the he** do you have to show all the pics again, while looking at the posts. I think once is enough, once one has posted. They know why they are. So????? enough already..

ShirlGirl

Lisa

I'm far from being rich but my daughter goes to a private school too ... it may not be on the upper east side but still i sacrafice & pay enough for her to go there ... they always get a good hot lunch too ... i would be po'd if they served her just a cold pb& j sandwich for lunch!

janet

kristin storms now appears on general hospital.

i wish for once a actor like maurice benard cxould get this type press for all he does in the name of bi polar disorder and research

but we are a country that perfers our entertainment to be crude and our celebrities nasty

areyouserious

i cannot believe you people are more focused on what role this chick plays!!! sure tmz should be held responsible for correct reporting, but really who gives a %$*@ what role she used to play or what she plays now?! come on, all these celebrities are acting irresponsibly. they get millions of dollars and what do they do with their money? they squander it. they run around acting like children. you are allowing yourselves to be blindsided but her celebrity, but ignoring the fact that she has commited a crime AND could have KILLED someone! grow up!

LOU BON

please, no oprah winfrey after 20 years of her wt loss and abuse, enough is enough.

thp

Whatever Lindsey, just because a person knows who she is doesn't mean they are obese and unintelligent, like you don't know who anyone on tv is. at least these people aren't full of crap like you, your probally 500 lbs and still waiting to take your G.E.D test!!!

TresUnique

Kirsten Storms was on Kim Possible; she was the snotty cheerleader that always gave Kim Possible a hard time. Such a shame though, although I don't know her from Days, I like her as Maxie Jones. She plays a bad girl really well...go figure. lol Any way, what's with all these young people getting into trouble? Are they being influenced by others or are they just naturally disturbed?

lg

She is not on DOOL as has been pointed out so lets get with changing the headline TMZ. She WAS on DOOL and was a sweet innocent girl. She left to go to General Hospital to play a wild child. Maybe she is carrying the character traits a tad bit too far.

Headline should read--FORMER Days star and CURRENT Gh star busted.

Rose

What is today? September 11th, a day in U.S. history/infamy ... why the concentration of the celebs, pampered and the rich. AOL & TMZ your spotlight should have been on the positives of celebs on this day ... give them and US a break.

Amber

Kirsten was in Kim Possible she voiced for the character Bonnie Rockwaller yall need to get your facts straight

h baybay

first of all, Kristen Storms is on Kim Possible. She plays Bonnie. and second of all i eat cod and steam broccoli and couscous and im not the son of Brad Pitt. and i do not go to a prissy prissy school. and so let poor little Maddox have a life and next time you write a story, try and try some real gossip. not just what Maddox is having for lunch.

jpclark

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE DUI BLOWER THING IN THERE CAR NO- one would be able to drive drunk , car manufacturers LISTEN UP~!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PLAN