"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

Rose

Again, it's 9/11 and why do we feed on the celebs ... when we "common folk" do the same thing. IT'S SEPTEMBER 11TH, people.

Lammie

Kirsten was actually on GH and Days, but she was most famous for Cheers and the diet commercials and Fat Actress. She has bleached her hair and lost a lot of weight.

DAH

Thank you whisper. ....A friend sent the article to me saying "doesn't she look like Maxie?" I told it should, because it was. She looks like she's been losing a lot of weight. She must be on a liquid diet. Too bad. :(

Dre

disney=Sluts..

Rose

Well, I guess this day of infamy has no significance for TMZ and a 23 year young woman who got busted. My husband has been busted 3 times for the same thing and my 26 year old daughter run down as she crossed the street by a man with a suspended license that was not only drunk, but was "cracked out" of his mind. He took 2 other young people as well, last year on July 16, 2007. I'm from Houston, a virtual speedway for Porsche's, et al to gear it up to over 80 mph on our streets.
Don't crucify the "cutie", rather focus your stories today on lost life.

Kristen

This makes me sick. Why don't the pap learn to take real pictures and be a real photographer....Stalking to get a photo is so sad! Too bad they aren't credible journalists!

a guaridian angle

you will always be belle, please take care of your self. you and the real shaun had such chemistry and i'd love to see you both come back to "days" remember the young girls who look up to you (my granddaughter being one of many) i love you. God bless and hold you close.

House of Stone

Maxie as known today...So I guess the operative word is "STUPID"
This grown AS$ woman should know better after seeing all the negative press report on other "YSS" Young Stupid Stars.. lol. She is so cute yet so stupid. and what's up with the cop for stopping her to tossing a lite cigarette

SAMCRO

Kirsten needs a good spanking...

Khaotica

Well, if this is her first time DUI, then it's not that big a deal. Lets just see if she learns her lesson and stays outta trouble from now on. It's not like she was swerving all over the place and had drugs on her...she just had a few too many to drink. It could happen to anybody. The media just makes it out to be a big deal because she's a celebrity. If she was a normal person, she'd just have a 500 dollar fine, a day in jail, counseling and education and madd classes with probation. I can't believe they held her on a 5000 dollar bond. That's overkill, in my oppinion.

Cliff

WHO?????

U812

AND THIS IS NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

Well it seems all that bleach has turned one blonde after another into jail and disobeying the law. Makes me happy to be a brunette!

Kskdfmofew

she is on Kim Possible. She's the voice of Bonny.

butting out

You know what? It's none of our business what Maddox eats ! I'm sure he's eating what he's used to and what he likes............just like every other American kid...............