"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

Dodie

She palys a slut on General Hospital!

lovlyislandwoman

When will they learn? You can't drink and drive! Hello! You have lotsof money, catch a cab! You have no excuse! It amazes me on what little common sense they have!

Rob

Come on guys. Get your facts in order . Even I know that Storms is on General Hospital. And I don't even watch those silly soaps. This is a very good example on how the media has to try to be the first to get a story out before they have all the facts right. Being first is not always the best in news business. Same on you.

Massagemom

What astounds me most is the lax way that California seems to treat these kind of crimes. If indeed they treat all their criminals the same way, I would recommend that all alcoholics and drug addicts to move to Southern California. It amazes me that their fines and penalties are so insignificant. Until you make the punishment fit the crime, don't expect the criminal to change their ways.

Gary

Kirsten Hasn't been on Days since 2004. She is on General Hospital. Its still sad to hear these stars don't get drivers or take cabs when they drink.

isabel

that is your opinion!!!! Days sucks.......GENERAL HOSPITAL IS BETTER.

CD

I have been watching Days for 24 years and Kirsten has not been on there since 2004 August to be exact. So get your information straight TMZ. Why don't you put GENERAL HOSPITAL in big letters and not put down the wrong soap opera? Doesn't matter how long she was on the show for and people know her for that, Zenon or Kim Impossible, she is on General Hospital now so GET IT RIGHT!!!! These gossip websites do anything to make a buck.

sandy

Lots of people have gotten DUI's - it is not the end of the world for her - leave her alone so she can handle this like an adult. And GH is now and always has been more popular than Days! As for what the little boy eats - if they can afford to feed him like that - why not - he probally won't have the obeisty problem that over 50% of our school children now face, and by the way bill was right - it does make you sould rather desperate!

Jesi

Seriously, you all get uppidy about the fact that she's on GH and not Days, but seriously why are we not upset that yet another of our young actresses is out of control. I have been a GH fan all my life and I love/hate Storm's character "Maxie" but I have no respect for anyone who drinks and drives. One of the most beautiful people I know was killed by a drunken driving out of control 18 year old idiot. I feel that loss everyday for the last four years. Kristen, get help. You have a great job and many young people look up to you. Figure out your demons and deal with them the right way. No one else should have to pay for your stupidity.

Alice

To April posting and commenting about Days popularity in your own opinion Days may be better but i am sure for many others General Hospital is what their taste is i know for me that is the case. GH will always be the best soap to me. No other one could even come close to what GH has to offer potential wise. It will always be the top and noone could ever change my mind when it comes to that.

Susan Cole

They should bring Kirsten Storms back to days. It was a big mistake on Days Of Our Lives producers part, for letting her go. They didn't try hard enough to keep her. So what, she got a DUI. She isn't the only person to have ever gotten a DUI. Put the original Belle Black and Shawn Brady back on Day's. They seem to always bring Stephano Dimera back to the show. Get with the program....

BORED WITH HER ACTING

I hope they get rid of Storms from GH, she couldnt act herself out of a paper bag!!!!!!

MamaMia

Hey, if you're gonna quote somebody's rant (Tommy Lee's), you should at least do it without misspelled words! Try "of COURSE," rather than "of coarse!" It is so sad that even people who are supposed to be qualified reporters can't even spell these days.

BORED WITH HER ACTING

I hope they get rid of Storms, she couldnt act her way out of a paper bag!!!!!!!!!!

Keglera

23 years old driving a mercedes. "Daddy, when can I get a mercedes." "Well, become an actress and screw your way to the top." LOL