Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital" and Belle Black on "Days of Our Lives." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was taken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Jamie Cason-VanLuven

Ummmmmmmmmm UPDATE your INFORMATION TMZ.....Kirsten Storms is a CAST MEMBER on GENERAL HOSPITAL( Maxie Jones Scorpio ) and has been for about THE LAST YEAR!!!!!!

Moe Gunyion

Just young and Stupid!

Me

Susan - I'm sure Illinois is proud to have you as a rep for the whole state. Please come to Illinois, drink and drive and litter all you want! Woohoo!

Laura

Yeah she's been on General Hospital for awhile and is the commissioner's rebellious daughter Maxey. I think someone needs to find the facts.

Mags

OK, can a few more people say that she's on GH and not DOOL because I didn't quite get it the first 500 times!

bev

what is up with that chick? she is turning into a real life Maxie Jones( her character on GH) has not been on DOOL since 2004 , Martha Madison now plays Belle Black. KIRSTEN GET IT RIGHT before u turn into another Britney spears carbon copy or worse Lindsay Lohan.

LoversUniteBiatch

these "celebrity" drunks are getting old. i'm so sick and tired of hearing another low life getting drunk and driving. one day, one of these brainless f---s will kill someone innocent(god forbid), and they won't serve any jail time, since they pay off the idiotic judicial system and walk away, free as caged birds and soaking up the paps shutterbugging them and praising them for being what they are.

Lori

First of all whoever reported this story on Kristen Storms needs to check their homework she is on General Hospital not Days of our Lives. And I agreee with others why are these young stars getting perferred treatment it should be they are treated just like you and I would be if we committed the same crime.

Me

stttuuupppiiiidddd people!! - I know you're SUSAN. Fires are only natural when set by nature (i.e. a lightning strike). Throwing your cigarette out of a window and setting a fire is not natural. It is careless and reckless, and can result in a criminal charge if you are caught.

You really need to get a life.

Susan

To ME: I never said I did any of those things, did I? I may or may not. But you already have an opinion. Which people with little minds think that way. Pompous, yes you are.
But we forgive and do not pre-assume. That's the difference. And I believe we are a lot happier here.

Weirdenstein

This is important stuff! We Americans are fat on fast food and dumb on superficial 'news'. Why don't we fast forward to when we actually throw celebs in a pit w/ lions and get it over with? Shame on me for reading this drivel and shame on all of us for inflating these 'news' providers sense of worthiness.

Mamie

She is also on General Hospital Night Shift. She is a great actress. I hope she is okay.

Susan

and #66 : I am NOT sttuppiddpeeople, or whatever that name was. I did not say those things about fires being natural. That was someone else. A liar I'm not. But an assumer YOU ARE! GET A LIFE~!

Robert

She is on GH now.... not DAYS therefore she is a SOAP star!
Get with it!

rebah

GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT SHE IS A "GENERAL HOSPITAL" START" NOT DAYS OF OUR LIVES "SHE HAS BEEN LET GO FROM DAYS FOR ALMOST 2 YRS NOW SO DONT DRAG DAYS IN TO THE MUD WITH THIS "DRUNK DRAG GENERAL HOSPITAL IN THE MUD" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!