"Full House" Star Pregnant -- An Inside Look

9/11/2007 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has the inside scoop on Jodie Sweetin, aka Stephanie on "Full House," and when we say "inside," we mean inside!
Jodie Sweetin
TMZ has obtained this sonogram of Steph's baby with hubby Cody Herpin, courtesy of the happy couple themselves. TMZ is proud to announce their oven bun to their family and friends. Jodie and Cody were married just weeks ago at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas.

Congratulations!

Pinky

Look everyone it's the new Britney & Kevin !

Two Buck Chuck

Rob44- sorry to burst your bubble but I've had more than one that way before the end of the first trimester. All doctors probably don't, but some do.

All generalizations are false!

AHAHAHAH, she was a meth addict.

Speakthetruth

What is this? White trash week?

Danimal

I didn't know that Britney Spears was on "Full House".

It's great to see that they are taking such care of the baby, also, what with the cigarettes shown in the pics...

Chantal

I'm not happy for them. She is still smoking! How is she going to be a good mother, when she can't even take care of the baby while it's inside her?
I see another Britney in her.

Nine

You know you're desperate when you have to send
your ultrasound pics to a gossip website just to get in the news!!

Amazing

why all the nast comments on her size? she looks like a WOman, do we all have to be built like Amy Whinestick or whatever her name is? some of you guy's WISH you had some strong thighs wrapped around you!

blah

ok she was clean off of meth way before she announced she ever used it...and two the pic is a few weeks old...and i dont think she looks that big...i think it is the outfit and the way she is posing...that makes her look bigger then what she is...and for the ultrasound mess yall are debating,,,,they can either do it on your tummy or up you coochie....personally i have had them both done for all 3 of my babies and up the coochie is alot better cause they are not pressing down on your tummy which sucks especially if you have morning sickness....and no it is not better cause i get off on it which i did not...so dont be pervs cause i know some of you are thinking that...lol

Yomomma

Sheesh.... Why do chunky woman dress like that?

RealityTVHo

Wow, it's a little early to be hocking baby photos for publicity.

Mommo

I had transvaginal (up-the-hoochie) ultrasound at the beginning of my last pregnancy a little over two years ago. Before that, I never had. I don't know if was a difference in doctors or if's a newer way of doing things. So, let's put this debate to bed with that it very well could have been transvaginal or over the belly. But in the end, it doesn't really matter, now does it?

kristen

Jodie used to live in Los Alamitos with her ex husband the cop...they used to come into the Jamba Juice I worked at years ago. They would always come in with workout clothes on...she was always nice and he was extremely hot. I mean we would drool over him. You would have never been able to tell she was using though, she hid it pretty well!

Liz

they look awful white trash to me, what a disappointment Jodie Sweetin is

Ms. Behavin

She looks like TRASH! Oh well...congrats anyhow!