Stern to Virgie: I Was There, Your Flowers Were Plastic

9/11/2007 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur has said she was the only person who visited the grave of Anna Nicole's son Daniel on the first anniversary of his death. Au contraire!

TMZ has obtained this photo of the gravesite. The yellow and white flowers are plastic, courtesy of Virgie. So who left the two bouquets? It was Howard K. Stern.

Stern gave TMZ the following statement:
"I visited Anna and Daniel twice yesterday under the cover of darkness because I did not want the media to capture my private moments with loved ones. In the early morning, I brought two baskets of flowers from Dannielynn, myself, and others. When I visited again late at night, I found plastic flowers drilled into the ground next to our flowers.

I did not want to take pictures or release any statement concerning my visits. However, Anna's birth mother brought Splash News with her to the cemetery (or was it the other way around?) and then claimed in an interview that nobody visited Anna and Daniel.

Unfortunately, I have learned to anticipate this type of exploitative expression of alleged love and took the necessary precautions. I sincerely hope that Splash News has the decency not to make this a pattern for all future anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays.

As in the past, I am not profiting from these pictures or this statement in any manner."

This is truly the twilight zone.

Stern said he sent BOTH baskets. On ET they were attributed to HKS and LB. Hey Larry, when are you going to figure out that HKS is NOT ON YOUR SIDE? He couldn't redeem his image by buddying up with you. Hmmm.... maybe he is going to redeem his image by destroying yours?

Deb H

Hang in there Howard! Vergie and all the rest of them are continuing to show the world just why Anna cut them out of her life! Let them continue with their nonsense.....it will only prove what Anna was saying all along.

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

********************************* VIRGIE SMART FOR LEAVING PLASTIC FLOWERS SINCE SHE DOES NOT LIVE THERE AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN THEM!!!!!!!

stop trying to make howard look big in ANY situation.
it only makes YOU look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame Shame

I thought Vergie was only in this to make sure Dannielynn was properly cared for........Why take Splash News to visit the graves? Ka-ching! She is no different than the others.

Rock of

5. Howard visited the grave at night because everyone knows that Howard murdered Danial.

Posted at 8:33PM on Sep 11th 2007 by Kim

You are a freakin moron! Oh and by the way its DANIEL.

Boycot all Jesses Business

What a way for someone to talk about a grieving mother, i'll be glad when they finally hang this guy.

LRT

It seem's to be alright for everyone else to make money from photo's HK$ and Larry...But a woman that really has nothing and NOT a big pension...If that is the only way she could fly to Bahama's more power to her...They would get the picture's themselves anyway!! What nerve of that USER HK$

Born Again...Amen

Had Virgie just visited her daughter's gravesite without a magazine, but simply to pay her loving respects to her daughter and grandson I would have much more respect for her. She just keeps on trying to attract attention to herself...very sad!!! I have no real opinion on Howard K. Stern. Larry Birkhead seems to be a very loving and devoted father. The 1st BD party for Daniellyn was indeed over-the-top, but what do you expect in Hollywood. It's a shame what this innocent little child has had to go through!!!

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

JUST WHAT PLANET ARE YOU GUYS ON?
BEEN TO ANY GRAVEYARDS IN THE UNITED STATES?
MILLIONAIRES HAVE PLASTIC FLOWERS ON GRAVES SIMPLY TO HAVE SOMETHING THERE IN ANY KIND OF WEATHER, ESPECIALLY IF THE RELATIVES LIVE OUT OF TOWN!

THIS IS TOOOOOOOO FUNNI FOR WORDS.
IS TIHS ALL YA GOT?

AJ

Howard K. Stern has grown on me...I like him...

loni

this man is unspeakable. he probably brought his flowers after he found out Virgie was there and once again he knew he would look bad. And to make fun of Virgie's flowers. Maybe she doesn't have the millions he stole off his deceased sugar mama or she just thought the plastic flowers would last longer. Plastic isn't my personal choice but I know people who do that. Virgie isn't a very sophisticated woman and probably didn't realize plastic would be tacky. He has some nerve. This woman has lost her child, grandchild and now because of the Howard and Larry little sneaky deal she has lost her great grandchild while he lives in Anna's house spending every dime left Anna has. .If he has nothing to hide, why keep delaying the inquest into Daniel's death? If innocent he would say bring it on. It has been a year and still no justice for Daniel and Anna. And his last statement is really a joke! not profiting? The man sold her funeral, he took pictures to sell of a dead Daniel laying in his sobbing mother's arms, took a video of a very pregnant Anna joking about drugs and selling her video. No criminal but OJ has gotten me this furious.

Robin

HKS, dropped off 2 bundles of flowers, one from him and one on behalf of Larry and Dannielynn. Vergie being in The Bahamas, that is her daugher and grandson. I heard she was invited to the bday for Dannielynn. For someone with little resourses(money) Vergie sure does have funds to fly the friendly skys. As a mom should see her child and grandchild graves. I am not tryng to say anything bad.

JULIE

Ok This is sick you do not take the media to visit your families grave Anna would roll over in her grave if she knew the white trash was there......

Pampster

ET showed Virgie carrying a large arrangment of red, white, and blue flowers to the grave. Nice try to set Virgie up to look bad, Howard. Do your lies never end?

Rock of

12. He's afraid to show himself, afraid he will be arrested. They will be coming for him sooner or later, you can't get away with murder forever.

Posted at 8:37PM on Sep 11th 2007 by Stern is Quilty !

YOU TOO ARE A FREAKIN MORON!
Howard isnt afraid he will be arrested. He comes and goes all the time if they wanted to arrest him they have every oppurtunity. He doesnt need to go to a grave at night in fear. He goes so its not exploited all over the media like the woman who likes to have her "VERY PRIVATE" moments televised.