Stern to Virgie: I Was There, Your Flowers Were Plastic

9/11/2007 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur has said she was the only person who visited the grave of Anna Nicole's son Daniel on the first anniversary of his death. Au contraire!

TMZ has obtained this photo of the gravesite. The yellow and white flowers are plastic, courtesy of Virgie. So who left the two bouquets? It was Howard K. Stern.

Stern gave TMZ the following statement:
"I visited Anna and Daniel twice yesterday under the cover of darkness because I did not want the media to capture my private moments with loved ones. In the early morning, I brought two baskets of flowers from Dannielynn, myself, and others. When I visited again late at night, I found plastic flowers drilled into the ground next to our flowers.

I did not want to take pictures or release any statement concerning my visits. However, Anna's birth mother brought Splash News with her to the cemetery (or was it the other way around?) and then claimed in an interview that nobody visited Anna and Daniel.

Unfortunately, I have learned to anticipate this type of exploitative expression of alleged love and took the necessary precautions. I sincerely hope that Splash News has the decency not to make this a pattern for all future anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays.

As in the past, I am not profiting from these pictures or this statement in any manner."

Previous 15 Comments | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249

Drama Continues!

Marge Billings

LMAO ! Drama ....read em' and weep ! If you notice the only thing they are disputing is the gay issue according to the article ! What about the allegations that they planned all this and had secret deals ??? I don't see where it says any of that is in dispute !!!!

Now Hiring

These pictures are going to spread faster than a Malibu wildfire.

Posted at 1:43PM on Oct 3rd 2007 by Team Lynda: I Will Ahava Banana While Swims Is Snurfing in his Cesspool Ocean with Butterflies on the Brain Cause Todays an Oh H

Previous 15 Comments | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 |

That is horrifying there are family members that may read this board TMZ should take that off. Who took this picture and why?

can't wait

After seeing these new photos how can anyone say this man loved Anna

Mary

Why is it that Larry Birkhead OR Howard K. Stern (really) fear Mrs. Arthur? After the photos circulating the Internet the past two days, I think I know why though I can see there are some others who still need to be slapped on the side of the head, i.e. their thinking is twisted just like those who voted for Bush-Cheney!

Marge Billings

31254. 31255. You all seem to forget something about Anna's death! It happened at an INDIAN owned casino making it sovereign land. Do you know what their laws are?

Posted at 2:45PM on Oct 4th 2007 by Drama Continues!

It is my understanding that the federal government still has jurisdiction over them.

Posted at 2:58PM on Oct 4th 2007 by lipstick pitbull

That is correct ! In matters of murder ,kidnapping ,drug running ,etc........

BTW .........Is time up on the Criminal Probe board ?? There is no place to post that I can see !

Topix is Toxic

3721. Howard K. Stern is the man behind this next photo: Doesn't Anna look pretty with the baby?

lacey

Spacey lacey...................
can't leave these remaeks hanging in the wind... ET has already shown the series of photos taken... seems those two as with all things were released out of sequence. can we guess with the evil purpose was? I can.

Moe was no friend. It seems the only loyal people that Anna had in her life were Howard and Daniel. But we must at all costs attack Howard since he stands between money and danielynn's estate.

I have never seen such wickedness in my life of people willing to go to the pits of hell to detroy one man all for mulah.

There is a hell. All these people have done is show their true fruits. I rejoice in that. He who digs a pit for another, shall fall into it themselves.

It's totally disgusting how low and hateful americans have become.

Nomi

In my opinion Virgie Arthur is a fruitcake and a troublemaker. What mother who really cared would hold up her daughter's burial until she was beginning to decompose? What mother would accuse her daughter, or her chosen companion of murder of her own daughter's(Anna's)own son? This woman I believe, earned her daughter's hatred, by being a poor excuse for a mother. Howard has stood by,. said very little against anyone, and behaved like a gentleman. Larry apparently has gotten sick of Arthur and her goofy games too. Howard should sue Arthur, for accusing him of murder, without proof, time and again. What a selfish, cruel person she is.

Rhonda

I just ask myself, when is Virgie going to STOP!! I feel for Dannilynn, this is her BLOOD grandmother doing this to her own mother & brother......Very very sad!!! GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!!!

Linda

Why is the whole world so anti-Howard? This man devoted his life to his Anna and her son and would have done the same for Dannielynn. Give him a break. Let him grieve. He has lost his whole "family". Bless you, Larry, for not cutting him out of Dannielynn's life. Does Virgie ever do anything without the media? I hope she brings them along when Howard and Lin Wood rip her apart in court.

anne

HOWARD IS A WONDERFUL MAN. LOOK AT GERALDO RIVERIA PICKING ON HOWARD AND HE HAS HAD 5 WIFES.IAM SO SICK OF EVERYONE PICKING ON HOWARD. THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PICKING ON HIM NEED TO CLEAN OUT THEIR OWN CLOSETS.I REALLY BELIVE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SCORNED HKS WILL HAVE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO THEM. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. THE TABLOIDS WANT HIGH RATINGS AND THEY DONT CARE WHO THEY HURT. HOWARD HAS MORE CLASS THAN ANY OF THE TABLOID LOSERS. HOW DO THET SLEEP AT NIGHT? HOWARD HAS A WONDERFUL FAMILY AND THEY ARE ALSO HURTING THEM.BELIEVE ME,YOU WILL GET YOURS AND WHEN YOU DO DONT CRY OUT FOR MERCEY.

Michigangirl

OH YEAH, FROM THE VIDEO HOWARD TOOK OF ANNA WASTED OUT OF HER MIND WHILE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT I CAN REALLY TELL HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT NOT EXPLOITING HER. HE'S PROBABLY JUST JEALOUS SOMEONE ELSE EXPLOITED HER FIRST THIS TIME. HE IS A SICK TWISTED MAN WHO WAS THE CAUSE OF BOTH OF THEIR DEATHS, AND NOW HE BRINGS FLOWERS FOR THEIR GRAVES, NICE.

dayton

Anne, Geraldo did have many wives. They are still alive. AND....what does that have to do with anything? Howard's an ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249