Kimora's Russell Recon Smooth as Butter

9/11/2007 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou have been notably cloak-and-dagger about their relationship, going so far as to post waiters and heavies to keep things on the (relative) DL.

And last night, according to a TMZ spy, the cagey pair pulled up to Butter but -- oops -- they spotted a parked Maybach belonging to Kimora's estranged hubby Russell Simmons. Looking to avoid an awkward moment, Kimora's wheelman sidled up to Russell's driver and asked him whether Russell was inside with a galpal.

When the answer came back negative, Djimon and Kimora strolled in, and later, Mr. Simmons emerged by himself, letting his ex and her beau have some time to canoodle in peace.

L.S

what a bitch can't stand Kimora.

LRT

Good for him..he took the high road!

aleassa

I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT KIMORA BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BETWEEN THEM

CLAUDA DE SCRATCH

Kimora is a fake attention whore.

Barb

I've watched her show. Even though she did some modeling from age 14, I think her rise to "fab" is all due to Russell. He's the true talent that made a whole lot of money....enough for Kimora to see what she could buy with it. She uses his last name to promote herself. She definitely enjoys the great life. I don't see how she's become a self proclaimed mogul on her own.
Russell seems like a nice, talented, quiet guy. With 2 daughters together it is important to remain friendly or at least respectful.

lucky

I thought her show was funny but at the same time I dont think she is pretty... looks like a drag queen to me....

Amy Silverman

Dang I can't stand that ugly big mouth,look-like-a man,nobody-disgusting

butweiner

I am no fan of these people but, Russell Simmons has class and appears to conduct his life with dignity. She, on the other hand, does not. She is a media whore, that has used her position as his wife to gain fame and riches. If not for him, she would just be another former model.

SP

Way to go Russell. He's always had class. She was nothing until Russell Simmons came along and shined her up. Yeah she modeled, so. Then she had a couple of his kids (hello - locked the deal, hello - money) and now she's thinking she's all that. We won't be seeing much of her too much longer. I can't stand her or anybody like Kimora for using a good man like Russell and then blowing them off cause they got too big for their britches! Holla!

moso outspoken

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SUCH HATERS WHEN IT COMES TO THE WOMEN DOING SOMETHING? NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOWS WHAT KIMORA & RUSSELS RELATIONSHIP WAS LIKE SO SHUT THE F%^&* UP, AND GUESS WHAT ELSE SHE IS SO FAMOUS & RICH NOW THAT SHE CAN DROP THE SIMMONS AND JUST BE KNOWN AS KIMORA LEE, SO KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY AND THEN SAYING SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN YEAH HONEY WHATEVER JUST DON'T BE MAD CAUSE SHE'S NOT GONNA BE YOUR COMPANY WE ALL KNOW THAT MISERY NEEDS IT HOLLA BACK H0!