Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

9/11/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nutz

Tommy - you still 'da man.

By the way, Harvey your show on Fox was awesome last nite! Love it!

Christina

We know who Pam luvvvssss

abbz

hahahahahah. Thia is funny, Kid pebble. Sorry. I mean, this is just too funny.

amy

KID PEBBLE!!! AHAHAHA thats the funniest thing I heard in a long time! Tommy, I just wish you didnt get pulled outta there before you could put that effin redneck in his place!!!
XO

whateveryousay

What is RS?

ivana jerchough

Ain't you tough--on paper. With all due respect to the lance master I have no doubt the younger less twig shaped Kid BOULDER could take you ought in a hot second.

Besides, what is a middle-aged man like Tommy Lee doing acting like a teenage boy. At your gentle age you ought to be taking the high road and saying you want nothing to do with violence.

baby

awwwww tommy want some cheese with that whine?

CELEBRITIES

Was he the only one thrown out of the show? No Security Guard should ever threaten to break someone's arm in a small matter like this.

was there

ummm...part of ths is not true...i was at the awards and sitting right infront of this all. Tommy was not at his table, he moved over to Kids table after Kid had been gone for a bit to talk to Pdiddy, Kid came back and told Tommy to leave and then Tommy stood up, and the kid hit him. Pam had already left by then......

But it was still a very cheap shot on Kid's part and Tommy did not do anything wrong.....

mk

i love tommy
scr*w kid pebble

Only swim in the Ocean

I would be more embarrassed to admit I was at that mess of an awards show. That show was a total crap fest in the first degree.

Jax

Tommy....becareful; kid pebble is packin on the poundage in the tummy..he might try to sit on you!!

Nicole

I am a Detroiter and I luv Tommy Lee and Kid Rock I ould Luv to see you to jam togther
It's been yeas fghting over Pam come on guy'sthere more women out i the world
Pam has dated every man out there she old news no distrespect to pam.

Pace Bothers

tommy + pam + kid = STD's?

Tommy Lee and "Kid" Rock are both losers. Drunken middle aged losers!!!

BTW, Brit....I hope you saved some money because it's over......Go be a Mom.

Juicee

I like Kid Pebbles oops I mean Kid Rock, But damn c'mon Pam is the mother of your boys, Kid needs to grow up and check Pam out before fueding with you cause she sat up on your lap, and all googling saying "stop tommy" all horney and $hit!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments