Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

9/11/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

LatteeLadee

So if he was "bitch-slapped" ... does that make TOMMY LEE THE BITCH?!

Kid Rock Fan

Tommy Lee is nothing and he knows it. So is Pam. Maybe next time he will move when Kid says move and this won't need to happen. I guess it all depends on Tommy Lees learning curve.

Puh-lease

They're both idiots.

Kid fan -

Tommy Sleeze -
Let's face it, Pammy is a tramp, Kid should never have married her, she is a user and a loser and she knows it. Tommy is really creative, "Kid Pebble". For a 3rd grade education. Anyhow, Kid should have left Tommy alone, although Tommy can't keep his mouth shut. Tommy has nothing on Kid Rock, Tommy is a walking carnival of crap. Kid is more talented, richer and gives back to help people. You don't see Tommy boy going to Iraq to see the troops. Tommy would rather get another ring for his nose and be a lazy, washed up, has been. Go KID ROCK!!

RockMother

A brawl for Pam, that's hot.

SAGRLVBR

All of this for a woman who still doesn't know what she wants? Ridiculous. You would think after 2 kids and being almost middle aged she would pick a decent guy, but wait a minute, shes a whore!

Redneckgirl

Poor, poor Tommy! NOT!!!!! He was loud and obnoxious throughout the entire show. Hell, even Pam (who you love and adore) told you to knock it off. You got punked bitch! By the way, I'm listening to The Kid as i write this! Boo freaking hoo Tommy!

Chic

Are you kidding me??? Tommy Lee is an ABSOLUTE LOSER! Calling Kid Rock as has been? That is hilairous! I am not even a kid rock fan, but apparently he is SELLING OUT ARENA's while Tommy Lee is pimping himself out to REALITY TELEVISION! Tommy Lee is a loser who has sex with chicks they call "Bullwinkle" and admits to sticking his wang in breakfast burritos.

Hilarious. Has-been "SUPERNOVA" calling Kid Rock a loser!

Ricky Ticky Tock

Kid was bout it and that old crusty butt rocker Tommy Lee got socked up. HA HA HAHA HA

r mclemore

I love the "Kid Pebble" title he doesn't amount to much else!!!!

r mclemore

I love the "Kid Pebble" title he doesn't amount to much else!!!!

r mclemore

I love the "Kid Pebble" title he doesn't amount to much else!!!!

Erin

Tommy deserves at least b%$# slap! Spousal abusers deserve that and more.

r mclemore

I love the "Kid Pebble" title he doesn't amount to much else!!!!

Tangie

Idiot, Kid has more of a career than this herpes infested loser.