Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

9/11/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Baby Joey

Liar. Witnesses saw you insight and start the fight. Its on video moron. Don't drink and Blog Tommy.

Micca

Why is everyone attacking Pam? She's a good mother, smart business woman, and mature enough to have a good relationship with Tommy for the sake of their boys! She wasn't even there when this happened. Pam and Tommy belong together! Kid Pebble (love that, brilliant Tommy) needs to wash his hair and get some class!

Bad Frog

You shouldn't mess with a guy from Detroit. Kid ROCK will kick tommy boy's ass any day of the week!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, I feel bad for Tommy! I like them both though!!!!!!! Kid Rock Rules and Tommy is a sweetheart. Rock on guys! ;-) And stop the fighting!!

Blah blah blah

They are both sorry excuses for men. Humans.

ndiggity

Tommy, I wish those body guards didnt pull you away...im sure we all know that you would have beaten kid pebble (which btw is the funniest thing i've heard in a while) Kid has nothing going for himself anymore anyways

Lea

Why is Tommy apologizing? It seems Kid is the kid who should be apologizing.

Rae

I wuv Tommy.

rollerderby betch

Mix it up with Fruity Pebbles, PamPam, and Tommy Rubble at the VMAs for instant drama. I'm positive none of this was fueled by alcohol or drugs...or bitterness...or a need to steal the scene...so we would still be talking about it days later...

leejackson

Tommy Lee is a wuss. He is a nobody looking for publicity. Kid Rock basically bitched slapped "the bitch".

Kid fan -

Hey #45. -

What are you smoking? Tommy kickin' Kid's ass, NEVER! Get them in the ring. Kid would take Tommy out! Tommy is a BIG blow hard, STD walking punk. NO Contest sweet heart!! Detroit Rock City!!

rosie

Who in the hell cares? Tommy Lee is revolting...I was at the wedding reception when he married Heather Locklear...he looked revolting then! He looks worse now! And Kid Rock? You got to be kidding! The 2 of them are big nothings and why women want them mystifies me. As for Ms. Anderson, she does know how to make a buck! But I do wonder about her intelligence on occasion...for example, her breast size. Must be where the brains are..when they increase in size it must be to overuse. When they shrink, it must be lack of use. Truthfully none of these characters and many more don't have a brain the size of a pea...they don't know how to dress appropriately or act decently in public. They are so stupid.

leejackson

Tommy Lee is wuss who got what he deserves.

Mr D

To tommy and kid r. GROW UP!

Stan

what a dufus, Why didn't Motley Crue die from an Overdose like 20 years ago.