Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

9/11/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

CoolGirl2008

motley crue and kid rock were never relevant

pUnK
rU L E s

JacquieC1062

You can bet Pammy was lovin this crap, the washed up skank that she is.

Tommy deserved everything that he got and even more......see what happens when you run that big mouth of yours.

Shout out to Kid.......WHOMP THAT ASS !!!!

Jacqui

Kid you were right to dump that hep c virus carring slut Pam. Tommy be a man their are better women around than that silicon, emicated, fake Pam. Move on both of you.

Boo

WOW, Tommy Lee, you are SOO COOOL!!
Notice how this little boy is so starving for yet MORE attention that he has to make sure he drops all the names and reminders that he can so we don't forget HOW cool he supposedly is:
1. Criss Angel - woopty doo - who is that?
2. in the front row - wasn't it all tables and there was no front row? Plus if you look at the video, he is far back from the front dummy!
3. saying hello to all his friends - you mean all the people who are nice to your face, then LAUGH behind your back!!
4. Pamela sits on my lap - so what
5. knock out...no career - talk about no career!! you would've gotten so knocked out half your skank tatoos would've fallen off!!
6. YOUR security - what security do you need fruitcake?
7. break your arm - pretty easy to do by a REAL security guard Mr. Salty!!
8. leave to my room - was that at the motel down the street? God know you're pretty well outta money by now.
9. George Maloof - highly unlikely he is hanging around with your sorry @$$.
10. You would like to apologize? - You SHOULD because you started the whole thing for ATTENTION little boy!! As evidenced by the whistling when your skivosa ex was up there on stage. Did plan beforehand with her also to say "Stop Tommy, teeheehee" so you could actually get a mention at her expense?
Pathetic.

Amy

Maybe we should remember that Today is September 11th, and we should remember the people who died and not the Britneys, Lindseys and the Paris and Nicoles.

Nancy

#18 Get your facts straight. Kid Rock does not do Rap. Tommy Lee can play the drums, that is his talent. Now tell me when was the last time he played the drums. The only thing I have seen him do in years, is chase Pam around. If it wasn't for Pam, people would forget who he is.

Mrs. Watkins

The Ladies of Code Pink are tougher than these d00ds.

whatever

Tommy is Tommy and hasnt changed much since the Crue started. He was crazy then as he is now. He plays drums, piano and guitar and writes. Kid sounds like a wanna be rapper, then he tries really hard to twang with the country guys. Sorry the Northern accents still there. Tommy can do what he wants, when he wants because he makes so much money off the Crue and Mayhem that hes set for life. Kid is a punk that needs a good A** Kicking. He also needs a good power washin to get that dirt off him. Both of these guys should be ashamed of themselves for acting like that at the VMA's. I dont care how tough each one thinks they are, theres always one tougher out there and without their security guys there to make sure they dont get hurt, they probably would both get beaten silly had they done that to a normal person. Both of you grow up... you have sons that you should be teaching to become good men not thugs.

rico13

Kid Pebble is an ugly man..eekk what did Pam see in him?..he looks like a LiZard!..with that nose and eyes of his!..

Desiree

Tommy, why would you even want that diseased hag on your lap, hope you gave everything down there a good acid wash, Pam is SO filthy.

Desiree

Shannon

Kid Pebble is just jealous cuz he has a small weiner!! LOL

TommyLeeIsAnAss

I just love watching almost-50 year old Tommy Lee acting like he's 25. LOL. Act your age, 'dude'.

double standards

wa..wa..wa..wa..wa..it's not fair, kid what-his-face hit me...wa....wa...wa...it's not my fault...wa...wa...wa...

grow up!

whatever

I can not believe that I am actually contributing to this dribble, but here goes,......Tommy is an idiot. Calling Kid a no career......... PLUULEEEZ! Kid runs circles around Tommy in the career field. New album coming out in a few weeks, and many more songs than Tommy that stand the test of time and will be classics. Tommy bangs on drums, and I think I recall his "new" band reality show on MTV a few years ago. Anybody heard of them?? Could anyone really tell the difference in Tommy' playing if they HAD broken his arm?? Reality college show? Come on, Tommy what the heck were you thinking?? Keep running your mouth about people and then act surprised when they react. Play the victim Tommy,... way to go.